Few before and after pics

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

So I bought it completely standard other than the ugly aftermarket parking sensors in the rear bumper about 8 weeks ago. So far I have fitted a cup spoiler, sprayed the grills and rear diffuser black, lowered on eibach pro springs (only the rear at the moment as I had some trouble removing some nuts and it was late in the day so gave up), debadged and fitted the new style 'RS RenaultSport' badge and fitted some 70mm exhaust tips!

plan on getting some wheel spacers, panel filter, cat-back exhaust system, colour code those hideous parking sensors and possibly a remap. Considering getting my steering reupholstered with red stitching along with a gear knob and gaiter to match and maybe some recaros but not sure I can warrant spending that much on seats ha :/

anyway, what you guys think?

Looks great!

Apart from them sensors, why on earth would anyone put them on there car??

I have a panel filter for sale, check out for sale threads.

Yeah I know, they really do look awful, look worse in pics than in person tbh though, don't really notice them! I'll just colour code them because they're actually quite useful!

Looks ace mate, you can see the top job you have done on the paintwork with how shiny it is. The cup spoiler makes it too, took me long enough to get used to the cup spoiler then i got one and love it. :thumbup:

Yeah I spent a few hours today polishing her, was really pleased how shiny I got her! Just using some fast wax! I was in two minds about whether to get the sprint or the cup, and I saw this on eBay use on the right colour so went for it, got it for £180! Fitted it and thought I'd made the wrong decision but now I'm really happy with it

Yeah I spent a few hours today polishing her, was really pleased how shiny I got her! Just using some fast wax! I was in two minds about whether to get the sprint or the cup, and I saw this on eBay use on the right colour so went for it, got it for £180! Fitted it and thought I'd made the wrong decision but now I'm really happy with it

Hi mate. Looks great polished!

Am i right to think from looking at your pictures thats in Northallerton?

Any plans on painting front callipers to complete it :smile:?

Yeah in Northallerton, did well to notice ha! You work at CEF by any chance? My mate keeps telling me there's a nice blue197 always parked there

And yeah, plan on doing my calipers very soon, One of my next Mods I think

Last edited:
Haha thought it was :smile: and yeah I do :worried: unfortunately. Where do you work I notice it says your an electrician. I have my next two mods lined up. One comes on Wednesday :smile:.

Similar Thread Suggestions