500 Ferrari Ed.

Paul

Platinum Member
I know we have covered these before...

I was just on PH and stumbled across this one:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2308830.htm

Registered in 2010, pics in the snow last year, still up at £40k. I cannot see how any of these are possibly going to sell! It is a shame as I would like one of the yellow ones!

I know everyone complains about Renaults 'special' editions, however I think this puts it into perspective. Up the price by 250% but don't add any extra equipment and offer it in a couple of different colours.... Sounds familiar, I just hope that Renault don't follow on the price aspect haha :smiley:

Far too expensive, and the auto box in them is hopeless.

Lisa is building her own with the turbo, fuel lines, injectors etc...good for 225bhp & 400nm :bounce1:

I'd like to see how much the 695 is going to cost. 2 seats, cage, big brembos. Special edition so probably about £35k

Ok so I agree that these 695 Ferrari special edition 500's are on the tad expensive side.....overpriced. However... its not just a normal 500 with a special badge.

It has the brembos. the flappy paddle gearbox. monza exhaust, oh and it also has the small matter of 180BHP under the hood.

Last edited:
Ok so I agree that these 695 Ferrari special edition 500's are on the tad expensive side.....overpriced. However... its not just a normal 500 with a special badge.

It has the brembos. the flappy paddle gearbox (although i believe you can get them as a manual iirc) oh and it also has the small matter of 180BHP under the hood.

good try.....but its still TOO expensive for what it is.....its still a blooming punto underneath ;/

Similar Thread Suggestions