5 days until the big day

Was meant to be delivered to showroom yday but never turned up, and the person sorting my car out had the day off today so have no idea if it arrived today or not, really annoying that I'm not being kept up to date with a car that I am paying good money for!

Was meant to be delivered to showroom yday but never turned up, and the person sorting my car out had the day off today so have no idea if it arrived today or not, really annoying that I'm not being kept up to date with a car that I am paying good money for!

Thats pretty poor, you would have thought that just because the salesman was off, someone else would have taken over the job for the day!

Get the car at lunchtime today! Renault have had it since Wednesday when I should have had it but it got delivered without the bloody spoiler on! So annoyed about it but they will be fitting the spoiler this week and not sure wether to have it black or the same as car? Any opinions?

Get the car at lunchtime today! Renault have had it since Wednesday when I should have had it but it got delivered without the bloody spoiler on! So annoyed about it but they will be fitting the spoiler this week and not sure wether to have it black or the same as car? Any opinions?

Just be happy they didnt send it with the GT spoiler.

I got a different car because of that!!!!!

Just be happy they didnt send it with the GT spoiler.

I got a different car because of that!!!!!

Think I would have cried! Have been driving the car since 3ish (2 hours stuck in traffic :thumbdown:smile: but I am so impressed with the clio! It is lovely to drive normally but as soon as foot goes down in second it blew me away....literally lol much quicker than I expected and much more nice to drive. Will put pics up asap :thumbup:

Petrol is a bitch! haha had it since 2ish and already done half a tank! It is so much fun though, came home to show the mother then going back out to show few more people......mostly girls haha