330 BB Kit - Cazan?

Hi all, my 200 is booked in for some work at K Tec. also planned to have the 330 bb kit installed, however they are on back order with no delivery dates set - searching through options on the forum and the Cazan racing kit is mentioned however any link i go to the shop is not available - are they still available can anyone tell me?

Thanks.

Hi all, my 200 is booked in for some work at K Tec. also planned to have the 330 bb kit installed, however they are on back order with no delivery dates set - searching through options on the forum and the Cazan racing kit is mentioned however any link i go to the shop is not available - are they still available can anyone tell me?

Thanks.

Nah went out of business I think

Reactions: kevlar
Godspeed and Reyland do 330mm kits. Got to say the Godspeed curved vein disk has performed better than the Reyland straight vein. I'm guessing that the curved internal vein Godspeed disk offers better cooling

I thought that may have happened - thanks all appreciate the info, it was just the name came up a lot in searching.

So these discs then:

http://www.godspeedbrakes.co.uk/discs/104-330mm-big-disc-kit-for-renault-sport.html

What is the difference between the curved and g hook version? - also is it worth updating the rears, only they only do g hook for rear set.

Also what would be a good pad match i read a lot about the DS2500, would the RC5+ be worth the extra cash - my clio will be setup for fast road - appreciate the 330 kit is overkill for me, but love the look and can only help give me confidence in the car!

Also what would be a good pad match i read a lot about the DS2500, would the RC5+ be worth the extra cash - my clio will be setup for fast road ...

DS2500 will be plenty for fast road. no need for a 'racing' pad.

I maybe wrong but I think you have to pay more than the basic kit price on Godspeeds site for the curved vane race rotors? Pretty sure the default kit linked is straight vane.

G Hook are £495, the other kit listed as curved - wondered what the difference was between the two?

Don't get confused between the disk internal curved vanes and the external surface grooves

You need to specify curved internal vanes and if it was me I'd go for external grooves rather than J hook

As for pads DS2500 (i'm not a fan of) will be ok for fast road use

As Paul says, we're talking about internal disc structure when referencing 'vanes'. The surface finish/design is something else, and yeah I think the J/G hook stuff is mostly excessive noise IME. 6 grooves all you need, any more you're just wasting surface area tbh.

Had a reply from Ian, have to say it was hard work with some back and forth about fitting them - I asked if they could fit if so how much, very obvious they were not really interested.

Just noticed on ebay that Rentune sell the PF 330 kit appears to be the same as K Tec, although more expensive are they one in the same - Issue is K Tec have no delivery dates and have a big back order list.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...003473?hash=item2a74f77f51:g:ky0AAOSwpdpVc16J

h
Had a reply from Ian, have to say it was hard work with some back and forth about fitting them - I asked if they could fit if so how much, very obvious they were not really interested.

Just noticed on ebay that Rentune sell the PF 330 kit appears to be the same as K Tec, although more expensive are they one in the same - Issue is K Tec have no delivery dates and have a big back order list.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...003473?hash=item2a74f77f51:g:ky0AAOSwpdpVc16J

Hows that price wise compared to godspeed curved vane kit ?

where are you located ?

Im in wiltshire, I only asked about fitting as we often go to bridgend so would have not been to much of an issue to have fitted there. The PF kit from RenTune is £880 compared to £500 ish for the Godspeed kit - I know they are very different kits and a quick dig around shows the PF kit Rentune sell is a different version than the K Tec version...apparently.

Rentech...yeh I contacted them by email, phone and via the website and I had no reply every time so I gave up on them - hard to think these people run a business I was looking at quite a lot of work to be done. Cars booked into K Tec end Jan for some work, also I tried to contact Dan at SJM to get a price for some work and again I have had no reply for a week. People complain about K Tec, but to be fair they have been the only ones to actually follow up with me. I have used K Tec in the past with my Twingo and the Clio and to be honest always found them good.