205 1.9 gti Track Car

Well, since selling the 200 nearly a year ago and trading her in for something a bit more economical, the itch came back for another french hot hatch!

P1020095_zps867675b5.jpg

P1020133_zps0ce4fbc7.jpg

P1020115_zps7899248c.jpg

P1020109_zpsf62464ac.jpg

The previous owner gave it a full respray in arctic white, replaced the engine and clutch, fitted a Sparco roll cage, Cobreau bucket seats with 4 point harnesses, battery cut off switch, polybushed the front end, fitted 309 gti driveshafts and loads more!

Since ive owned it ive done minor bits like remove sunroof and fit aluminium blank, re-fit the gti door trims with red inserts as they had been removed when the rally arches were fitted, changed oil & filter, plugs, fuel filter, track rod ends and altered the standard air intake and had the camber/alignment altered to suit track use.

Trying to find a cheap set of coilovers for it and maybe some R1 bike carbs but apart from that i dont have many more plans for it. Anyone got any more suggestions or had previous experience with these?

Does anyone around the midlands area know of any open airfield days coming up? Would prefer to give it a bit of a shake down there first before shelling out on a track day!

Do you have any door cards for that?

I've got a mint pair in my garage, also got an auto bonnet for one.

Do you have any door cards for that?

I've got a mint pair in my garage, also got an auto bonnet for one.

Nope no door cards but I was thinking about gettin some plastic panels made.. How much would you be looking for for your ones?

Does the auto bonnet have the raised centre section?H

Nope no door cards but I was thinking about gettin some plastic panels made.. How much would you be looking for for your ones?

Does the auto bonnet have the raised centre section?H

I'd take £20 for the door panels, the bonnet is the raised type yes, if you collected i'd let that go for same price too, it's metalic grey IIRC.

Similar Thread Suggestions