2013 Fiesta ST

I phoned up about the fiesta st, and they said that I wouldn't have to pay anything if I ever needed a courtesy car from them. Much nicer than the BS you get from Renault.

I had a courtesy car other day as one of my drl's was playing up, no charge for me and was dealt with quickly and efficiently!

there will be some horror stories over ford customer services I am sure!

but some of the Renault issues you read about especially under warranty is quite frankly a joke!!! how they try and dodge repairs and give
customers who have paid good money the run-around :whatever:

tbh foxy, my two cars before the clio were fords, and ive had nothing but good service when it came to warranty work. Had issues with their servicing. renault customer service is a joke full stop.

Always remember renault watford wanting to charge me £325 for a second service, when i questions the price they side, cos your from london! WTF??? lool

tbh foxy, my two cars before the clio were fords, and ive had nothing but good service when it came to warranty work. Had issues with their servicing. renault customer service is a joke full stop.

Always remember renault watford wanting to charge me £325 for a second service, when i questions the price they side, cos your from london! WTF??? lool

some of the complaints make reading them embarrassing to be honest so how ruk can at time seem to ignore whats going on I just cannot
comprehend...they have lost some good/loyal customers so far this year over quite frankly stupid goofs by dealers!

and the st seems to be taking even more of them

some of the complaints make reading them embarrassing to be honest so how ruk can at time seem to ignore whats going on I just cannot
comprehend...they have lost some good/loyal customers so far this year over quite frankly stupid goofs by dealers!

and the st seems to be taking even more of them

i know renault have had to cut back alot, after loosing soooo much money. but they cant let their customs see it, or it will all go to pot like rover

Had much better customer service today from Renault. They're getting a 200edc demo soon and I'll be the first customer to drive it :smile:

i must be the only person who thinks RUK customer service was awesome when i delt with them, stone went through my condesor and the manager of RUK rung me up (think it was phil) and treated me like i had a ferrari or something. they were willing to pay half of the cost, considering its a random occurance i thought it was rather good. (i didnt have to pay a penny as rawlinsons renault paid the remainder) but renault uk didnt know this. Shame to see some people treated badly. renault is a renault but they do have alot of pride in renault sport.

Lol.

Turn out Ford dealers aren't all as good as folk claim. On Thursday I enquired about the option EATC as the brochures dont explain what it is. Dealer claimed it was something to do with the traction control when it's actually climate control.

I called just now to get the EATC added to the car. They can't check the build system on a Sunday? So he's gonna have to find out tomorrow how adding this will affect the build date. Says it could be pushed back (Which I dont understand how since the car is being built on the 28th August) meaning potentially I will be getting less for my trade in.

He tries ripping the pi$$ tomorrow I will be going elsewhere to re-order.

All my Ford's have had EATC (Electronic Automatic Temperature Control) . Can't believe the muppet thought it was traction control which with Ford's it's well known to be Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)

In my experience Ford dealers have been much better than Renault, but then having Kenny (Ashton) at EH back in the day was always a bonus :smile:

Spoke with dealer this morning. One of their dealers down south has ordered my spec (ST2, Spirit Blue, EATC & Style pack) with the intent of using it as their demo. My dealer have requested a swap meaning they (The southern dealer) get the car that was ordered on Thursday night and we get the correctly spec'd one.

Will hear back from my dealer today if they agreed to do the swap. If it doesnt happen then it'll be an end of the queue new order.

How can they not know that EATC is climate control

if i had a massive tank slapper i know damn well that EATC is not gonna help me at all

Similar Thread Suggestions