2010 Clio197.net useless facts/stats

This site is getting more and more addictive! :smile:

I cannot wait until the next meet, I get on so well with everyone I have met on here!

There is some fantastic people on here and I can't wait to see where 2011 goes and takes us all!

Cheers peeps! :smile:

Last edited:

I cannot wait until the next meet, I get on so well with everyone I have met so well on here!

There is some fantastic people on here and I can't wait to see where 2011 goes and takes us all!

Aw that's really nice Matt, totally agree :smile:

I cannot wait until the next meet, I get on so well with everyone I have met on here!

Thanks Matt! Its been good to meet you too! Had a brilliant night at Xscape with you supping plenty of bitter! Won't be long until the next one don't worry!

Sorry for the addiction, but I suppose there are worse thing to be addicted to lol, they are all probably cheaper addictions though lol :smiley:

...and the title for the most used word goes to.....mike for......yes thats right "ban"

:woody::ban::f1team07:

:bat:

Thanks Matt! Its been good to meet you too! Had a brilliant night at Xscape with you supping plenty of bitter! Won't be long until the next one don't worry!

Sorry for the addiction, but I suppose there are worse thing to be addicted to lol, they are all probably cheaper addictions though lol :smiley:

There definitely is worse things to be addicted to Paul! :wink:

Next escape meet and the end of this month will make for plenty more Bitter supping! :drunk:

This is one of the few forums where every member is sound and a laugh.

I am looking forward to attending more meets in 2011