200T Gordini leaked...

Not a fan of the 200 Gordini being Malta Blue but if that 200T does come out and its racing blue then it would explain why its been kept off the options list.

Spec seems a bit odd. If its meant to be a lightweight hardcore brand now then why only save 25-30kg. One thing I do like though is the exhaust tips, I'm not so keen on the 200T's rectangle tips.

Going from the Pistonheads thread the cars a French forums wish list for a Gordini model.

I do like the philosophy that the Gordini should be enhanced and I do hope that they make it. But in reality buy a 200, Meg it and you'll have a quicker car at less cost

Last edited:
Its £25,000 quid. Doesn't compare well when the new Red Bull Limited edition Meg Trophy 265 is only £28,000!!!
But do like the round exhaust over the rectangles!

This is very interesting indeed....but I here that the gearbox will be reprogrammed anyway to speed up the shifts. So just that and a set of recaro's would do for me.

for some reason that look so nice compared to the standard 200T and Racing blue is a gordini colour not malta blue

They need to stop with these fancy one offs and put the production, research and development costs in to sticking a manual in the normal 200T IMO.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1