200t coilovers

Chris

Bad cop
Looking to get coilovers for the 200t, currently torn between KW v3s and bilsteins.

know that a couple have installed the v3s but not seen anyone try the bilsteins yet.

They will be used predominately for fast road as I find the standard set up on the 200t is not quite as good as my 197, also want the car lower.

The bilstein are quite a bit cheaper also...

Bilstein , if you want a bit harder Bilstein - H&R , it is basically bilstein dampers with a bit of a harder valving shocks and stiffer H&R springs .

I have just taken my v3 off my 200T due to a failed bump mechanism.

Had issues with the clubsport kit too.

Wouldn't have KW again at all

Cheers for the insight guys.
[MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION] yeh it could do with being a bit stiffer at the front, agreed, strut brace could be in order!
[MENTION=2901]Ashton[/MENTION] you going for another kit?

I have the billies. Along with my supersprint exhaust it would be the best mod I've done to the car. Lots of adjustment in height and not at all noisy or crashy in ride (cup spec).
20150306_181451_zpswcb0xd8n.jpg
yfn_edit_1425893090140_zpshae4qszk_edit_1425893266274_zpsjtufbzd2_edit_1433809490761_zpsmfoyzjif.jpg

Lovely! Think I know what I'm going to be buying next then! Thanks for the feedback!

Hopefully its not guna be not too harsh compared to the standard setup! Quite like that fact about the 200t lol.

Interested in the Bilstein, how much are they?

I was going to drop mine on H&R springs because I didnt want to go with the KW's (given Kennys problems) if the Bilsteins are that much cheaper it could be a better option.

Well Amdtuning a trader on here do them for £939 and do free fitting & alignment, being as they are only an hour from me its a pretty good deal.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1