200 steering wheel

Loving the 200 but really not sure about the steering wheel. Anyone else think it's simply too chunky and could do with going on a diet?

As you can tell I'm killing time till the footie!

Steering wheel thickness - let's discuss :smile:

Not driven my 197 for 18 months now but got in the drivers seat the other day and yes it felt chunky didn't remember it feeling like that when I used to drive it

I love the chunkiness of it - was one of the first things I noticed when getting mine ~2 years ago!

I've driven a few cars in between - mainly my mum's MX5 (which is great fun on a nice summers evening to blast around the Pennines!) and the Steering wheel feels so thin and wimpy...

Chunky Steering Wheel FTW!

Doesn't feel chunky to me, I guess it depends on what you used to holding in your hand =;0D

to be honest, its was the steering wheel that sold the car to me. it actually felt nice and made the car seem well made which makes a change for renault.

Personally I prefer chunky steering wheels - I always get the illusion you get a better feel for the car and personally I love the feel of it :smile:

I have driven - and owned - far too many cars and I think the chunky steering wheel is one of the best features of the RS Clio!! The chunky wheel adds a very tactile feel to the driving experience.... Just saying! :smile:

I love the chunkiness of it - was one of the first things I noticed when getting mine ~2 years ago!

I've driven a few cars in between - mainly my mum's MX5 (which is great fun on a nice summers evening to blast around the Pennines!) and the Steering wheel feels so thin and wimpy...

Chunky Steering Wheel FTW!

oh too right :thumbup1: