200 hid

Hi All,

After picking up my GW200 a couple of weeks ago, i quickly decided I needed a set of HID's. I have brought a set of projector headlights from renault and was wondering what the bulb fitments are for the projectors. Im looking for LED sidelights, dipped, main beam and cornering.

I believe the sidelights are 501, and the main been are H7 but im unsure on the diped beam and cornering.

If anyone can help on this it would be greatly appreciated.

P.s sorry if this has already been answered on here somewhere.

Many Thanks

Matt

^ as posted above is correct. I doubt your cornering lights will work especially if you have retro fitted them, most of them don't have the wiring to make them work, i had that problem :worried:

Thanks all, will get my HID kit and other bulbs ordered then :smile:

Cheers for that Ollie RS, I was told by the dealer that the cornering lights would work, but i guess ill find out now once the bumpers off.

Fitted a set to my 197 yesterday, a good deal brighter going to work at 4 this morning.

Makes my high beam look odd now with the yellow ish light coming from them so more money needs spending on some blueish bulbs for that, it's a slippery slope.

Fitted a set to my 197 yesterday, a good deal brighter going to work at 4 this morning.

Makes my high beam look odd now with the yellow ish light coming from them so more money needs spending on some blueish bulbs for that, it's a slippery slope.

Yer mate sure is a slippery slope, one thing always leads to another lol. Thankfully most of my white/blueish bulbs from my old car will fit into the new lights :smile: