*197 to 200 front end conversion*

Is this possible?

I've seen a subaru impreza bugeye being converted to a blobeye and a blob eye to a hawk eye....

is this possible with the clio? Front wings/bumper? Or did they change things that you can't swap over when they redesigned it?

Ant

I think someone trid it but can't remember who
Why would you want to do it anyway???

Maybe I'm one of the few that prefer's the look of the 200 front end :S.... Am I a fool?...

I'm umming and arrring over what I want more... Nissan Pathfinder or Clio 200... But I could get both (sooner than if I wanted a 200) if I went for a 197 as there are loads in the spec I want (cup/speedlines/recaros/spoiler) .... Just don't like the front end of the 197...

Ant

If you guys remember, somewhere in the eBay finds section, someone was selling an 07 197 that had a full 200 body kit.

It must be possible. :smile:

197 has a better looking front anyway, IMO. :tongueout:

197 has a better looking front anyway, IMO. :tongueout:

"Ooooooh no it doesnt....." :rofl:

Dame%205.JPG

Hahaha, whatever yeah!

:thumbup: the front end debate and which tyre threads will go on for eternity. Will be even worse when the new one Mk4 comes out but then 197 and 200 owners will stand side by side united in the common cause that the Mk3 is king.

What a hideous car... However... Like the front end...

Is that a body kit rather than genuine parts?...

Haha. It cropped up on here a week or two ago. I believe it's genuine Renault parts.....
I'm sure Karl (TwingoGeekeo) on here will be able to get you some good prices for the kit!

And then you'll need the 200 diffuser :wink:

Interesting... I test drove the Pathfinder today... Quite enjoyed it! Proper high up, comfy... Brakes were a bit wishy washy though!... Scary!

Going to test drive 200 tomorrow morning at Holdcroft Stoke.

if your buying a pathfinder, buy the auto. Or at least drive an auto, its night and day between the two. Used to work for Nissan, the manual gear box is like stirring soup.