197 no more

Hi guys

I haven't posted anything on here for years now but I have been hovering around, just wanted to let you all know that as of 2pm today I sold my 197. With only 3 months away till child number 2 comes and running costs were going through the roof I thought it was best to give her up for a more family friendly and Eco running car. I have met some great people on here and enjoyed all the meets that I have gone to, since owning it from new I have had some great times in it but also some bad ones but either way I'm very proud to say I was once an owner of the best hot hatchback. If its ok with admins I'd like to still hover and read up on threads etc etc.
It was hard handing the keys over and even my 6 year old daughter cried as we pulled away cause she loved going fast in it and going on our little track as she called it, but I do plan on owning another hot hatchback and the wife has already said I can have another one when we can afford it so I better get saving lol, ooh I also left my spotted cards in the service book hoping the next person who gets it will join up on the site so that's my last promotion of the site to someone. Again great to have been on here great site and great people!!

Goodbye (for now)

Mike