06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

Also got the tracking information..

Before as you can see I had the wheels pointing in different directions..

20200416_153334.jpg

And I got him just to set it to standard well ish with over 3° negative camber..
20200416_153336.jpg

Reactions: suj
Carl isn't your front camber off massively? As that's 3 degrees and 3 minutes (3.05degrees) on left and 3 degrees and 51 minutes (3.85degrees) on the right?
That's quite a difference on the front (48 minutes)

How do you find it with those PMS top mounts? Does it drive better than on the old Compbrakes?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Yeah mega it was more the knocking and the shit baring they used which did my head in in fact I need to clean them up and get them for sale lol.. but the added caster made a nice difference.

Reactions: lewishunter98
Yeah mega it was more the knocking and the shit baring they used which did my head in in fact I need to clean them up and get them for sale lol.. but the added caster made a nice difference.
That's good.

I found my old ones made the car really crashy?

And yeah the bearing was terrible. Mine failed after a month. And about 2-300 miles! [emoji2359]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cliosport-carl

Sorry that was wrong of me to say that they are good but the PMS ones are better bigger baring and just tougher made.

I wasn't happy with the tracking as my steering wheel wasnt straight so I took it back to them and he has straightened it out bit also it has got all my other alignments close.. amazing what straiginting the car on the rack does..

Before.
20200423_102120.jpg

After.
20200423_102124.jpg

And now my steering wheel is straight.

Got some brake calipers on order wasnt expecting them until the weekend and they are here got some new non gen ones come with a warranty should be ok going to test fit them tomorrow then throw some blue on them at some point and get a full fluid flush with some rbf600.. 20200428_155016.jpg

I just had a look and this hasn't been updated since 2018 lol so let's update...
Handling
Bilstein B14 coilovers
Ultra Racing rear anti roll bar
Ultra racing lower chassis brace
Ultra racing top strut brace. Now PMS unit
Yoko AD08Rs on cup wheels
Rainsport 3 on stock wheels
Michelin slices on Laguna silverstones
PMS rear axle spacers 10mm
PMS 1* rear camber shims
PMS front spacers 21mm
PMS rear spacers 10mm
Powerflex wishbones with camber adjustment on the front
Powerflex anti roll bar bushes
Compbrake top mounts camber/caster adjustment. Now PMS ones
stud and nut conversion kit
trackspec brake cooling kit
Ferodo ds1.11pads
Godspeed 330mm g hooked disks
Mtec g hooked rear disks
HEL braided brake lines
Full rear axle braided line
Motul 600
Powerflex rear axle bushes

Engine
Powerflex torque mounts upper and lower
Pure motorsport res exhaust
Toyo sport decat manifold
Ktec induction kit
silicone induction hose with resonator removal
Sprint booster
Powerflex engine and gearbox mount
remap by SRS performance
Pure Motorsport air con delete kit with a.c. completely removed
Ported inlet manifold
64mm throttle buddy
Light weight crank pulley
elf engine and gearbox oils
Toyosport alloy rad.

Interior
Corbeau seats on sparco mounts now Murco RTS Limited seats
Sabelt 4 point harnesses
stripped interiour
Renault sport mats
Safety Device R020 rear cage
Track spec door pulls
stock wheel re-trimed by royal full alcantara with blue 12oclock and silver stitching
Rear boot mat
Rear door card blanks
Boot net
Helmet hammock

Exterior
rear wiper delete
cup spoiler
cup front splitter
plastic mirrors
black bonnet
black badge covers
sabelt tow strap
painted callipers
hella supertone hornes
Creation design half wrap
Twingo washer bottle
Modded grill
Removed rad support arms

And the only thing I now wanna add is a shifter from PMS when it comes out..

Got it all cleaned up the other day as I'm back at work now and Jesus it's busy.. 20200511_154300.jpg20200511_161329.jpg

Also I still can't get over the camber on the front it looks mad and to think the cup cars had much more must have looked epic sadly none of my picture do it justice

Who's up for a bit of a laugh...

Because I havent net had chance to play with my go pros properly I decided during lockdown I'd got a good cleaning video but shit went sideways and now I'm back to work but decided to get my speilberg on over the weekend and looks out for the bonus content..

I have done this for a laugh and I wanted to mess around with music and angles time laps and some silly stuff so enjoy and comment away..