£1300 to spend, Opinions needed!

just seen this thread first time ive seen pics of ur car look cool white with carbon looks the nuts

just seen this thread first time ive seen pics of ur car look cool white with carbon looks the nuts

Cheers mate, i'll have to get some more up sometime soon i got some new additions waiting to be published lol.

Car hasnt been out of garage in a month now though, not had the weather for it :worried:

any update on how yours sits ben? I want to see what ride height its at. Any feedback on the handling now you have had it set up and had it for a while?

No pictures mate, i dont really use it in the winter cos im abit of a secret detailer lol ( and a fanny when it comes to getting the car dirty ).

Its been in the garage on its life support machine ( trickle charger ) for months now lol. Maybe i'll get it out 2moro for some pics.

Handles so much nimbler now and it just feels more capable in all areas, i'd defo suggest this setup if you can afford it!

Although saying that i have mine adjusted very hard and the amazing handling comes at a price of comfort ( Its very very stiff!!! )

well tempted to get the v3s now rather than the uber expensive bilsteins as not sure how long i am keeping the car so the v3s are a more sensible purchase. Just curious as to how low they go (not majorly concerned as its handling i want). They sound good in that dept though.

Finally got some pictures up for you, the car aint looking its best atm so excuse the dirt.

DSC01336.gif

DSC01335.gif

DSC01312.gif

DSC01337.gif

Its worth noting that with this particular system the harder you adjust the suspension the lower it sits, and vise versa.