Your Music Taste

What genre of music is everyone's favorite??

For me it's got to be Metal. But being a musician I can listen to anything!!

:bounce:

I can listen to just about anything. As long as it's not that pish where the main "singer" is shouting/screaming down the mic.

As I'm so old I listen to 70-80s music because I can understand what they say lol

I sit reading to classic FM a lot though they seem to have a limited variety unusually, several 100 years of choice and they end up paying ferking spanish guitar music (hate the instrument). Picked up the taste for it over the years playing the same music.

In the car I listen to all sorts but I've never really got into Pop/Dance music, basically anything with a repetitive bass line doesn't get onto my ipod :tongueout:

One exception: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYGnuVj0shs

Last edited:
Dubstep is appauling. It sounds like a dial up modem, or as the legend Sebastian Ingrosso described it today...a trip to the dentist.

Oasis, Take That, Kasabian, Jay-Z, and anything in those genres to be honest.

I'll also go to any gig, been to see Will Young and he was class, but equally at home in the mosh pit at Primal Scream

As I've got older my music taste has expanded to pritty much everything if it's good I'll listen but back to my roots is metal, hardcore/undergroud and some British hiphop

For me main love is and always has been Drum & Bass & Indie & some Rock. Although having grown up through electro, Acid, Techno & house years they still get played as I digitised all my vinyl from when I was younger and more than a fair few still sound fresh today

Something I'm also noticing now is how much of the classic house ( 88-98 ) is being remastered with either new lyrics or sound bites

Similar Thread Suggestions