Yiannis' Albi Blue R27 - Toning down...

yiannis, i don't understand the MAP sensor modification... :smile: can you explain me better? ..
not for me but only for information :smile:

Cheers guys. Litchy, I won't argue with what you said my friend, especially after experiencing Angel's beast. One day...

yiannis, i don't understand the MAP sensor modification... :smile: can you explain me better? ..
not for me but only for information :smile:

Here is everything you'd like to know Simo;

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?38297-Possible-fix-for-the-dreaded-FLAT-SPOT

Well, sad story last night, a piece of fence and its concrete pylon got blown away from the wind and of course landed on my car which was parked there. Here I'd like to say that I don't usually park my car on that spot but ''mine'' (we haven't got allocated spaces in the parking lot but my neighbors and I always park our cars on specific spots) was taken from a visitor! My luck...

The headlight is marked and slightly broken from the inside corner, the bumper is marked and the bonnet is chipped. Could have been worse, no dents or anything but still...bad luck considering that it was the only piece of the fence (of the total 30) that got blown away!!!

11531739216_fddf87b3b6_b.jpg
Untitled by YiannisR27, on Flickr
11531663195_7b63624018_b.jpg
11531750656_d125af5437_b.jpg
11531799463_13e31d5b14_b.jpg

Happy xmas lol

Last edited:
Stunning car Yiannis - so unlucky about the damage! But as you said, could have been worse!

Nearly poo'd myself last night, during the wind (i was round the GF's) a load of roof tiles came off her neighbours roof. Heard a smash of glass and went to check...luckily they all missed the meg and hit two of her neighbours cars (smashed the rear window of his fire brigade work van thing hit the boot of his BMW) and 1 tile hit her bonnet (not much damage to hers).

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Bloody hell that was so lucky! The last thing you want is to wake up in the morning and see tiles sitting on your dash, having forced their way through the windscreen. I bet you were relieved to see your car was intact! Good stuff.

Thanks mate, I've started looking for bodyshops already, I'd have to order the R27 decal as well. Damn...

£300 for the job isn't bad at all. Cheers for that Pete I'll have that in mind. I'm waiting for a mate to come back to me with a quote, apparently he has a bodyshop sponsor for his dragster and he popped a question for me.

Last edited: