Xbox One vs. PS4

How about a private 197net Cod night or whatever people play (as long as its not a driving game lol) get enough user names down we can have a team match .

I am sooooooo up for this! Was a time I was on it allll the time but haven't had a bash in ages :worried: MW2 I must have done 30days online play :wink:

Plus I need to dust off the custom controllers (renault guide buttons and custom camo controller) and of course my trusty PX5 turtle beaches :wink: man I'm sad lol

World at war was the best one! Used to be 6 of us play every night (well when the guys wife's had watched correy) was such a luagh! Shame really but all the guys now have multiple kids and can't spend the hours we used to.

World at war was the best one! Used to be 6 of us play every night (well when the guys wife's had watched correy) was such a luagh! Shame really but all the guys now have multiple kids and can't spend the hours we used to.

Yeah, sod kids though. I'm planning on those for a while. Ps4 is my next achievement in life :jump1:

I have BF3 and to be honest i felt like i could only play it if i had Gulf War Syndrome

On another note has anyone seen the video for Tinafall?

Kenny COD is a kids run and gun game these days. Battlefield is far more grown up more realistic with shooting mechanics and much bigger scale of battles. Just the recoil alone makes it better than COD's laser guns. Takes more skill and a steeper learning curve but worthwhile if you stick at it.

Titanfall looks sweet, got that on pre-order too! Game mechanics looks sweet and graphics. Will destroy COD for run&gun style :smile:

Kenny COD is a kids run and gun game these days. Battlefield is far more grown up more realistic with shooting mechanics and much bigger scale of battles. Just the recoil alone makes it better than COD's laser guns. Takes more skill and a steeper learning curve but worthwhile if you stick at it.

Titanfall looks sweet, got that on pre-order too! Game mechanics looks sweet and graphics. Will destroy COD for run&gun style :smile:

Competitive on Cod>bf3.

How about the sun glare which is blinding, or surpression which is massive overkill.

Two completely different games offering different things, but I love them both. You just can't have the same gamestyle.

Similar Thread Suggestions