White Clio 200 cup pack

Looks good with the f1 stickers,was thinking of getting them myself.are they the genuine Renault stickers or are they off eBay?

So haven't had an update in a while due to the car running well thankfully & not much money to do more at the moment! I did how ever get some H&R springs what i'm VERY happy with (the ride quality & the look) Also i find them barely any different in ride quality to the cup springs. Maybe VERY slightly harder but not much at all!
Thanks @Fernandez for pointing me in the right direction with the springs :smiley:

IMG_2611.jpg

HID kit fitted! Was a little bit of a fiddle but i managed to get the hids fitted without removing the bumper like everyone says you need to! Went for 5k (Pure white with maybe a very slight hint of blue) Lovely smart new look IMO :smiley:

IMG_2596.jpg

Gave it a really good detail today! Swirl X, polish, wax, alloys sealed, tyre shine.. the lot!

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

Also, i got a new personal reg! I had been thinking about it for a little while but in the end just gave in & got it! Still waiting on the v5 to return so i can put them on but when i went to the fast show i put them on! :smile: SAA are my initials as i'm sure most of you would've already guessed!

11075141_10204727648966056_4572280873081045009_n_1.jpg

Future plans possibly a custom built rear half cage and i've been tempted with spacing the fronts (very slightly) and the rears even more to make it look a little wider but hearing they can effect the handling puts me off!

Last edited:
[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] not a problem man, thanks for the help again :smile:
[MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] 30mm front 40mm rear. Was expecting it to look lower myself too! But very happy with it and still clears speed bumps etc nicely!
[MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] Yes, to be honest the ride isn't much different to the cup springs. A little harder in the bumps but I'm completely fine with it, especially for the fact it rolls less in corners & looks better :tongueout: I'd recommend the H&r springs!

So my car is looking a little sorry for itself at the moment with holes in the boot lid at the top as i decided to sell my cup spoiler!! :worried: It's gone to it's new owner [MENTION=52709]ollieboulton[/MENTION] who's a really nice guy and sounds like he's got a lot of good plans for his 197! So i've ordered my new Sprint spoiler from Spray shack. They're painting it & hopefully will be with me ready to go on within the next 3 weeks including some canards for the front! Also trying to find some custom splitter ends as i want the bottom of the front bumper to be a little wider for when the canards are on! But for now i'll be driving round with some tape covering the holes in the boot lid! >.<

11082686_10152629829752610_1035438470_n_1.jpg

Bit the bullet and went for the sprint then? Just read this thread from the beginning, i like it.

Ive just put in an order for the steering wheel retrim. How's it holding up?

[MENTION=4391]Deaks[/MENTION] yes, finally did it! Really like the Sprint spoiler. Found myself liking the cup spoiler one minute then finding it too much the next. Very nice, did you go with royalsteeringwheels? If so you will NOT be disappointed. His work is absolutely amazing and my wheel is still in perfect condition. As you use it if full alcantara like mine it actually becomes more grippy over time as where you hold it most the fibres wear in. So mine is worn in at 9 & 3 and feels great. Makes a big change to the car as it's the main thing you're using. Also in winter you don't get freezing hands from the cold leather :tongueout:

Whats a canard? Or am I being a bit dull here...

Hope your happy with your new spoiler, I recently upgraded to the cup spoiler and love it!

Stuke make larger front winglets btw ive got them on mine and [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] canards are small aero spoilers attached to the front bumper I think Fernandez had them on his turbo beast Cars looking good tho [MENTION=52006]Stubonez[/MENTION] gonna have to have to look at more mods for mine ive run out of ideas:worried:

Last edited:
Oh I know what you mean, little things that stick out just in front of the wheel arch. Cheers Craig.

[MENTION=26798]Craig211[/MENTION] I'd be interesting in seeing them! You got some pics? Kind of copying the front end of Fernandez's clio with the canards and was in hope that he'd be able to sort me out with the splitter ends that he had on his but waiting to hear back!

6e580d3fbdae2254169ce646ae66d44b.jpg0189f85723acb2e3cdccfcf39947af7b.jpg

Best ive got sorry for the mess lmao

They don't come drilled either so can be placed in any position ive just put mine where hey are cos I like it :tongueout: not sure how they'll look further out tho but I think they were only £40 so not exactly expensive.

Always Thot about canards but don't like a mod I can't easily remove although my bumper is being repainted soon :smile: