White Clio 200 cup pack

So, new rear lights and new RS badge are now on! Silvatec bulbs for a more clean look (front & rear) Very happy with the new lights, think it makes it look a little more modern! No rear fog lights now though or reflectors!
IMG_2074.jpg

So my decat pipe showed up! :smiley: so i booked it in with Beaniesport in MK (top guys) and had him fit my decat pipe & the lower and upper engine mounts! It's made such a difference! Some seriously nasty pops/bangs and drives much nicer now (was suffering with a tiny flat spot with standard cat on which now seems to have gone) Here's a pic of the decat pipe on and a little vid of it after all was done! Video doesn't do it justice!

IMG_2080.jpg

The rear lights look smart mate, did they require any work to get them to fit or was it a straight swap? [emoji4]

[MENTION=3735]Luke_197[/MENTION] cheers dude, they're a straight swap.. No reflectors or fog though so you'd have to swap back over for MOT but only 5 min job :smile:

Not sure if I like the lights or not. Im amazed you don't have a flat spot, good result though! Liking the progress!

So off to k tec this weekend for a remap. Going to get the pops/bangs/crackle or what ever you want to call it as well as its no extra cost :tongueout: was going to go enginedynamics but they're 3-4 week wait at the moment! Will post some pics/vids & read outs once all done :smile:

So i went to k tec and got the car remapped! oh and a ktr panel filter as it was on offer with a remap. I know some people have had problems with them but everyone seemed to have a horror story about any place i mentioned to get it mapped.. They were great guys at k tec, very polite and helpful and gave me exactly what i wanted with the crackles/pops (to pop more when revving still but not quite so much when driving) so it doesn't piss everyone off all the time when i drive it. The results were great.. in fact way higher than what i expected and also what the guy remapping it expected. He came out after doing the runs and just looked confused. His words were "that's creepy! That things running in cam territory" First run showed 217bhp.. few more runs and sorting the map out making the entire rev range smoother etc my final reading was 211.1bhp & 175.7 torque. Very happy and it feels much nicer to drive now and can feel the difference in the lower revs when putting my foot down :smiley:

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

Seems like you have a strong engine with that dyno mate, I'll give them there due, they have done a pretty good job of mapping the flat spot out, nice smooth graph, so does the car feel more powerful and generally nicer to drive?

Glad your happy bud. [emoji4]

Small crunch every now and then has started when changing into third gear but only very rarely. I've heard this can be the end of the gearbox but been told not to worry about it yet as it's only once every now & then. So decided to order in some Fuch's gearbox oil and have to say changing through the gears does feel a little smoother :smile: Also had a slight blow on the decat pipe. I've been looking for this "rattle" for a while and finally managed to get it sorted with a little bit of exhaust sealer today :smile: All running nice & smooth at the moment :smile: Given it a good hoover today & will get a clean & seal tomorrow then i'll post some pics up :smile:

So the cars been running fine over all and haven't changed too much recently. De-wipered the rear and put the F1 decals on which i know some people hate but personally i love them!

So i haven't been a massive fan of my alloys since day one and finally got round to selling them. Came off the car today and are going to their new owner tomorrow!
I'm also picking up some 18" Meg wheels on monday to have fitted to mine and have a nice new set of Uniroyal Rainsport 3's that are also arriving Monday! :smiley:
Can't wait & will upload some pics once they're all done. For now this is where my car will live over the next few days/week! :worried: Missing it already haha!

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

So i'm now running Megane wheels with Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres :smile: Excellent tyres with LOADS of grip. Handling like it's on rails! Got my centre caps sprayed gloss black too to match :smile: Big thanks to [MENTION=3494]Smuckers[/MENTION] for the alloys! Very happy with where it's at now!

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg