White Clio 200 cup pack

Plates are all legal and on the car now & canards fitted up front. Decided to go with just 1 canard each side as 2 each side would look a little too much i think! Just waiting for my Sprint spoiler to be sprayed and sent from SprayShack and then 19mm spacers all round!

10380905_10152649109937610_913727427498530020_n.jpg

I really like the look of that, the winglets and canards set it off very nicely. How easy are the winglets to fit? Are they the Stuke ones, or did you get them from elsewhere?

Thanks [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] :smile: [MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION] cheers dude and yes they are the stuke ones just with the stickers taken off. They aren't too hard to fit... Put it this way.. If i can fit them pretty much anyone can :tongueout:

[MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] nah mate they were mounted on with the supplied brackets and a rivet gun. Bit annoying to do (plus leaving holes in the bumper if i decided to take them off) but i'm really happy with them. Would barely be able to see the rs badge if it was in black!

Oh christ, a permanent addition then! Brave man! Glad they paid off and you like them though!

Fair comment on the badge :tongueout:

So it's been a little while since any changes but my birthday was on the 1st of may which only means one thing.. CAR PARTS! :smiley: Firstly i asked my girlfriend to buy me some 20mm spacers as the wheels looked a little lost in the big arches! I honestly can't say i feel a difference in the handling with them. Feels perfectly flat in the corners like it's on rails!

Next thing i came across for sale was a renault sport gear knob which i grabbed as it was cheap! Had to file the boss down slightly as the reverse catch kept getting stuck once lifted.

Sprint Spoiler!!! Had this ordered for just under a month as the cup spoiler i was always 50/50 on.. loved it one minute, then a bit too in your face the next i found. Supplied & painted by Spray shack and they done a great job i have to say! Bonded it on myself, glue still all over my hands now as i manage to make a mess of everything i do on my car >.< Lets hope it doesn't come flying off at some point!

The latest & biggest mod a fully custom rear half roll cage :smiley: bolted in so can be removed if needed and it looks great! Really grabs peoples attention! No door cars in the rear now so feeling more & more like a stripped out race car as it goes on >.< Over all i'm really happy with how the car is at the moment & i'm in no rush to do much more at the moment as i've been throwing money at it non stop since owning it. Future plans will be to get bucket seats and harnesses of some kind!

Here's a few pics! hopefully get some better quality pics soon!

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

IMG_2892_1.jpg

Haha, it was a good price dude but I'm a broke man for now due to the recent mods =-[ makes a big difference when changing gears with the extra weight!

Car looks awesome mate. Had a good read through all of your threads. Really like the mods you have done. Anthracite pack looks great too. :thumbup:

[MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] It's bolted through the rear arches and floor. Thanks [MENTION=4447]chris1888-197[/MENTION] :smiley:

I would be interested to hear a few more details about the cage
I would really like a bolt in half cage but the KTR one is seriously expensive.

So a few updates since i last posted! Decided to remove the f1 decals on the side/rear of the car as i grew to dislike them but leaving the small anthracite part of the decal just behind the arch vents! Then i ordered up a Renault Sport windscreen sticker for the windscreen across the sun strip. I then decided to get an induction kit.. I really wanted the v6 setup but as that was ordering bits here & there and needing a smaller battery i saved myself the hassle and went for a KTR induction kit. Can't fault it to be honest, nice little added grumble that i can just about hear over the full decat/scorpion exhaust and feels like it's pulling a tad better.

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

I then continued to remove more of the interior trims inside including rear seatbelts, trims around the rear windscreen etc.

IMG_3260.jpg

Then it was the wait for the new seats... I've been waiting a LONG time for these! I originally ordered Corbeau clubsport seats.. Cheap and look the part! Probably not the best idea but i went for them anyway! I was told from order 2-3 weeks wait for the order to be completed and me to have the seats.. 2 weeks came and i decided to give them an email just to ask for any updates of the seats. I then had a reply saying i was on a back log of orders and my seats weren't likely to be with for another 2 weeks. Was rather annoyed but i waited... 2 weeks came so i gave them a call and was told they had received an Email from Corbeau saying they wouldn't get the seats for another 3 weeks due to demand. By this time i was completely fed up and wasn't willing to wait another 3 weeks to be told they've been delayed again. I asked to be sent a list of other seats that would fit. So i got an email with a list of seats and chose out some seats that were a fair bit more. Sent an email back and got a very tidy discount for being messed around. The new seats arrived 2 DAYS after ordering!!! So glad i got these seats over the Corbeau seats. Fia approved Sparco sprints with red Sparco harnesses. Got them fitted and wow are they low :mellow: Too low in fact. I can drive the car very well and can just about see over the steering wheel.. Great fun when you're driving fast & for the track.. But considering i do use it some times for just going here & there does make it very difficult as i'm literally on the floor. So i'm currently trying to find 50mm spacers for the seats to sit in between the subframe and runners what is proving a little more difficult than expected so i may have to have something custom made! Over all really happy with where the car is now though and the seats give a MASSIVE boost in confidence flying into corners making me brake later and corner faster! Really get to appreciate how this car handles now!

IMG_3320.jpg

The next update is already ordered.. I currently have 4x new Goodyear Eagle f1's asymmetric 2's waiting to be fitted to some TD Pro race 1.2's 17"
On the website i was told 13 days to have them.. Ordered them and the next day get a phone call to say they won't be with them until 4-5 weeks time. Hopefully will get them around the 24th July. Once on i'll be sure to post a few pics!

This is why my Recaro buckets have remained in the kids play room for over a year having been through 3 sets of subframes and not found any yet I'm happy with!

Which subframes did you use Sparco/Oreca ones?

OMP subframes [MENTION=38628]TB Rich[/MENTION]
I'm having some 50mm spacers made up at the moment which will simply sit inbetween the subframe and runners and be held securely with extended bolts.