White Clio 200 cup pack

Ah yeah the OMP ones are the lowest of the 3 I've tried. I couldn't easily space mine up though because Recaro bolt spacing didn't fit them directly and meant that a spacer would have needed to be offset and just worked out as a lot of hassel!

That sounds like a fair bit of hassle! Mines literally unbolt, throw spacers in and bolt back up with extended bolts.

These are fantastic with a set of low fitted real buckets in. Very different driving experience. Have Corbeaus with rear cage in mine and it's fantastic (although can't see any kerb close up anymore!!).

So since the last update (putting the new seats in i knew they were too low so managed to find a company that supplied 25/50mm omp spacers to fit between the subframe and runners. Bolted them in on 50mm side and the seating position is now absolutely spot on. Nice and low but not stupid! Feels bloody great to drive now. I then had been searching for quite some time for the cup racer roof scoop which i know a lot of people don't like but on track days it gets mighty hot in the car so wanted something that would feed lots of cool air in. Finally found the company who made them and contacted them to make me one! Cutting through the roof of the car was a horrible thing to see but once fitted i was very happy and amazed how much cool air came in through the scoop! Only problem i have is when there's HEAVY rain some of it gets in :worried: Currently trying to get some kind of rubber cover or maybe some waterproof foam for the winter made up.. Here's a pic fitted!

IMG_3581.jpg

Next thing to turn up was my Team Dynamics pro race 1.2's which i ordered the same offset as the megane wheels i already have but the Meg wheels were 8j wide where as the TDS were 7.5J so i thought if anything they'd sit slightly more in than the Meg wheels.. Got the tyres fitted (Goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 2's) jacked the car up and put one wheel on and i could see straight away they weren't what i thought i had ordered as they stuck out a mile compared to the Meg wheels.. Luckily i had 19mm ktec spacers on which i then took off and they sat perfectly. Worked out in my favour as i then sold the meg wheels with the spacers so got a little more than i was expecting! :smile:

Over all was very happy with where the car was now but something just wasn't right and i knew it was the spoiler.. Was never overly happy with the sprint spoiler and with the roof scoop it made it look even smaller! I managed to get a buyer for the sprint spoiler almost straight away and then luckily stumbled across a white cup spoiler and got him down to a price i was happy with. Fitted the cup spoiler back on and now i'm more than happy with where the car is. Running strong as ever, looks how i want it and handles like a beast. Ready for the track!! :smiley:

IMG_3659.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

Looking good. Dont mind a scoop on a car that actually needs one! Like you say if it gets hot on track.

Would have thought a piece of rubber cut slightly bigger than the hole so you can squeeze it in for winter months.

Cheers [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] it definitely isn't for looks!
Yeah that's what i was thinking but where to get it from??
Was looking at a foam company, buying a large waterproof lump of it and cutting it out to shape.

Good point lol. Ebay maybe? Needs to be about 1cm thick at least id have thought.

Think you got spotted on Cliosport the other week btw.

Supposedly these are like et37 or 38 which I find very hard to believe considering how much they poke out. [MENTION=52417]krash67[/MENTION]

thanks it's bloody loud haha [MENTION=13662]Numbnut[/MENTION]

I like the look of this, I've seen some of your posts on Insta so had seen the scoop on already. It suits it and looks good with the Cup spoiler. Loving that little vid, flames are awesome!!

Thanks guys & yes [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] I'm a little worried about sound but I have seen a supercharged 200 on Bedford autodrome and he had no issues so hopefully I can get away with it! Need to test how loud it is at some point..

So it's been a while since an update. Car running great as normal. Looks a bit more track car now!
Since last time i've added quite a few decals, changed over to the v6 airbox + smaller Varley redtop battery, removed the drls, stripped out some more of the inside, won a massive matte black vinyl sunstrip & carbon exhaust tips. (I think that's all) >.<

IMG_4344.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

I'm fully aware decals/stickers aren't to everyones taste but oh well! I've had more compliments on my car than ever before! Also i had been speaking with Opieoils and i'm now on their sponsorship scheme so good for me and them as i'll be doing lots of track days :-D

I recently (31st Oct) went to Bedford Autodrome with my dad, me in my car and he was in his LY Megane 230 f1 (running 286bhp) and i cannot explain enough of how good my car was. The grip levels were unreal. The whole setup just worked incredibly on track. That good in fact i beat my dads best lap by 3.1 seconds. He left with a long list of things he was going to do to his car to make sure he beats me at Snetterton 300 in December (our next track day) The car gave me so much confidence in the corners! I left a VERY happy man with where i've managed to get the car too :smile:
My only problem was sound limits. I'm currently running a decat manifold, decat pipe & a non resonated scorpion exhaust. The noise limit is 101 static at Bedford. I tested my car before we went at 4k revs and i got a reading of 101. Luckily only the day i had to do 5500 revs and got a reading of 97 (still close) When we got out on track it only took a few laps before i had a man waving a huge "NOISE" sign at me. I pretty quickly worked out where the mic was and had to drive very slowly past then get back on it. I ignored the sound limits for the last 2 laps to get a good time in :tongueout: Therefore i decided when i got back to order a resonated centre which will hopefully make it that bit more quiet so i don't have to slow down for the mic! Here's a few pics from my track day. You can see my dad trying to keep up in one of them haha!

12205057_10153057374942610_1750302301_n.jpg

PR_151031_EVO_HF_0198.jpg

PR_151031_EVO_HF_0147.jpg

PR_151031_EVO_HF_0001.jpg

PR_151031_EVO_HF_0274.jpg