White Clio 200 cup pack

Most people fit the upper torque bar mount bush and the lower engine mount insert.

They can be fitted afterwards with relative ease. Can't do tomorrow evening as I'm family but can post them to you 1st class signed for on Friday. You should get them Saturday.

[MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] cheers for that buddy may just get my local garage to fit them as they have a ramp making things easier :smile: so glad they're easy enough to fit after the manifold is done. I'll order the two mounts then [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION]

Cheers guys!
[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] I've purchased the two mounts you mentioned (i think lol!) and paid via bank transfer :smiley:

Thanks

Cheers guys!
[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] I've purchased the two mounts you mentioned (i think lol!) and paid via bank transfer :smiley:

Thanks
[MENTION=52006]Stubonez[/MENTION] just confirming everything is correct, they'll get posted tomorrow as discussed. Not meant to be in till the 5th but I can make a little extra effort for a forum member :thumbsup:

So! I had the new manifold fitted today. 3 hours fitting & £140 later (bargain) and she's alive and well! :tongueout:

I now feel like i need ear defenders in the car :lol:

Strangely nothing was needed to be changed for it to fit well. I think in the 1 hour drive home i probably heard it knock twice as i went over bumps. Over all VERY happy, extra noise, some big pops and bangs every now & then too :smiley: Seems to pull more strongly through the lower revs now so it doesn't feel like you get so much extra power as the revs get high if that makes sense.. The chap fitting the manifold said there was plenty enough clearance from the subframe too.

My car is booked in with him for Thursday 8th for decat pipe & engine mounts to be fitted (hope that decat pipe gets to me in time!)

Little worried what it's going to be like as it's almost unbearably loud now haha, think those rear seats may be going back in!

Awesome news. Once the manifold cokes up it'll not be so pericing :smile:

Mounts were dispatched this morning on a 1st Signed for service so if you've got a good postman you'll have them tomorrow

Flat spot isn't there or it's now very very small that I can't tell.. Hopefully get the decat and engine mounts done and I'll still get it remapped :smile: want it running nice! So pleased with this guys work and manifold!

So took it for another little drive today, absolutely no knocking at all but still glad i'm upgrading to the powerflex mounts as they can only be better for the car :smile: A real nice sound too with the new manifold! The mounts came today (super fast delivery) thanks to [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] at Cazan Racing! 10872508_10152475759522610_1163367127_n.jpg

I also sealed up the oil leak today but using pretty crap sealer so will see how it goes and re-seal with new stuff if needed but seems ok for now!

Also got a few bits on the way. (decat pipe as you probably know)
Also ordered the new style RS rear badge
The facelift style rear lights what i'm pretty sure have no reflectors/fogs in? but prefer the look of them by far and some Silvatec bulbs for the new rear lights to make it look tidy. Will post pics when they arrive (hopefully monday/tuesday)

So took it for another little drive today, absolutely no knocking at all but still glad i'm upgrading to the powerflex mounts as they can only be better for the car :smile: A real nice sound too with the new manifold! The mounts came today (super fast delivery) thanks to [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] at Cazan Racing! 10872508_10152475759522610_1163367127_n.jpg

I also sealed up the oil leak today but using pretty crap sealer so will see how it goes and re-seal with new stuff if needed but seems ok for now!

Also got a few bits on the way. (decat pipe as you probably know)
Also ordered the new style RS rear badge
The facelift style rear lights what i'm pretty sure have no reflectors/fogs in? but prefer the look of them by far and some Silvatec bulbs for the new rear lights to make it look tidy. Will post pics when they arrive (hopefully monday/tuesday)