USB Port

£150 for an iphone charger - fook that :wink:

I can assure you I wouldn't be looking for the USB port when trying to buy a second hand clio - Much more likely to be checking the steering wheel hasn't melted, the recaros are in as few pieces as possible (ideally 2), The bonnet hasn't got great big scrapes from the wipers, the boot / footwell isn't full of water, There's still two tins of spare wheel left etc etc etc :smiley:

£150 for an iphone charger - fook that :wink:

I can assure you I wouldn't be looking for the USB port when trying to buy a second hand clio - Much more likely to be checking the steering wheel hasn't melted, the recaros are in as few pieces as possible (ideally 2), The bonnet hasn't got great big scrapes from the wipers, the boot / footwell isn't full of water, There's still two tins of spare wheel left etc etc etc :smiley:

It's not just a phone charger though, the tunepoint makes up most of what I paid a lot of money to have on in the first place.

It's not just a phone charger though, the tunepoint makes up most of what I paid a lot of money to have on in the first place.
Sorry Tom - I was making a point at the other replies that seemed to suggest this was the worst thing you could lose :wink:.

I'm with them (and you) get it fitted.

If they make an ar$e of it - get them to fit it again and then get your £150 too :wink:.

I can assure you I wouldn't be looking for the USB port when trying to buy a second hand clio

If the car was advertised with the updated stereo, then when I turned up and couldn't see the USB I'd query it. And even though you'd be telling the truth, I'd think you were pulling the wool over my eyes, then wonder what else might be wrong. Especially from a private seller

If the car was advertised with the updated stereo, then when I turned up and couldn't see the USB I'd query it. And even though you'd be telling the truth, I'd think you were pulling the wool over my eyes, then wonder what else might be wrong. Especially from a private seller
I may be wrong but the USB port is part of the tunepoint upgrade not the stereo upgrade (just going on what has been said on this thread) - besides a Renault with a missing part from the factory is hardly shock of the century :smile:.

I may be wrong but the USB port is part of the tunepoint upgrade not the stereo upgrade (just going on what has been said on this thread) - besides a Renault with a missing part from the factory is hardly shock of the century :smile:.

Of course, feck up at the factory is very plausible lol

But yeah, the uprated stereo should have the USB with bluetooth voice control etc :smile:

I've noted the renualt sport options list has been changed again on their website.. i.e. the Monitor is a standalone option now (£120) where it used to be £400 odd but come with the tunepoint/USB/BT upgrade - must be confusing at the factory!?

Rich