Clio 200 Cup, RCA? AUX? USB?

Hi there,

Only my second post but I'm really stuck on what to do with an audio issue...
I have a clio 200 cup which has the RCA adapter at the front. I am wanting to connect my iphone/ipod via usb or aux and I'm wondering if anyone has replaced the RCA or found another way to connect via usb or aux?

Any help is much appreciated, I know there are threads kind of related to this but none have provided an answer unfortunately.

Thanks Joe

The easiest option would be to fit a new head unit in with a USB&aux cable port in! My old pioneer one had both! However this will cause the loss of steering wheel buttons! Think you can get adapters but not sure on which one?

i either use the RCA connectors or if ts my phone the standard head unit does have Bluetooth connection

Do all Clio 200 cups have Bluetooth then? Im picking it up in 1 hour all being well!

Ill update this when Ive got the car and had a play around!

Thanks for the help!

Mine has bluetooth and satnav, so I have a USB and AUX point down next to my cup holders. You could try a breakers but I know they are hard to come across..

Do all Clio 200 cups have Bluetooth then? Im picking it up in 1 hour all being well!

Ill update this when Ive got the car and had a play around!

Thanks for the help!

i believe so.... From looking at the stereo you wouldn't think it but it'll be in the handbook on how to work it! When you drive it home have a sit and play with it

Thanks pal, Ive managed to just use an RCA to Aux cable and ive run it under the plastic surrounding so its not visible. To be fair to it the sound quality is actually pretty good!

I do need to sit down and have a look at the little things on the radio..

Thanks for the help pal!

Thanks mate ill check it out. The RCA connector part under the radio looks a bit messy with the wires poking out.

Maybe im OCD :001_unsure:

Glad you've sorted it out... What [MENTION=52455]CallorFold[/MENTION] sent would be a neater way of doing it!!
The only thing I don't like about the Aux but from what I've found you can't skip tracks!