The most collectable Clio...

i dont think he was given it, i think renault agreed to do a one of colour of white as it wasnt available for the R27

Got to be the V6 as there aren't many not wrapped around trees these days.

I'd like to think the 172 Cup is 3rd after the Trophy. :smiley: Especially if you get a silver one!

The owner wants to keep it forever however he is looking to buy his first house so inevitably it will go-
Theres nothing wrong with that-

The owner wants north of 9k

S

Beautiful motor, I hope its still in good nick. If there is going to be a collectable 197/200 I suppose that has to be it.

It's true. It may be for sale shortly. I have a house to run now and thus need to look to the future.

I'll be sad to see it go, but it will bring someone else an excellent experience to own a rare model.

the black and white gordinis are pretty rare especially with cup chassis! :wink:

although being rare won't necessarily make something more desirable, i think as foxspeed said, the pampered / well looked after cars will always be most sought after. Saying that i don't think any of them will be collectable bar the trophy and V6.

According to how many left dot com the renaultsport clio 197 cup is rarer than an F1.

Only 380 odd registed.

the black and white gordinis are pretty rare especially with cup chassis! :wink:

although being rare won't necessarily make something more desirable, i think as foxspeed said, the pampered / well looked after cars will always be most sought after. Saying that i don't think any of them will be collectable bar the trophy and V6.

I didn't even know you could get a black and white Gordini!