Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Smart move on the fluids mate.

And good news on the seats. Still super keen to see these in the car.

However, all your photos posted today have been replaced with an "update your account" image for me...

Reactions: sevenfourate
Nice maintenance work out the way for another year Shuv.
Seats are getting there slowly...

***while the display shows "oil level correct" press one of the buttons on the end of wiper stalk and it will display the circles

I do oil Engine oil and gearbox oil every 6 months buddy. So not quite ! Thats approx every 3.5k on the last years mileage. Maybe hugely OTT. But again = cheap insurance and assurance.....

Arghhhh Ok - i'm with you now. But what do the circles actually mean / indicate ?

I do oil Engine oil and gearbox oil every 6 months buddy. So not quite ! Thats approx every 3.5k on the last years mileage. Maybe hugely OTT. But again = cheap insurance and assurance.....

Ok - with you now. But what do the circles actually mean / indicate ?
They represent engine oil level. If they are all the way across to the right then it's full. As oil level decreases a circle disappears. I've only seen it once on my car. Needed to top up with approx 0.2litres of oil
Edit: maybe it's all the way left:grinning:

Last edited:
They represent engine oil level. If they are all the way across to the right then it's full. As oil level decreases a circle disappears. I've only seen it once on my car. Needed to top up with approx 0.2litres of oil

I had maybe 6 circles before when i saw them. They were all the way to the right certainly: infact the only one 'missing' was the one on the left. ie: The circles wern't symmetrical to the message - but were offset to the right if that makes any sense.

Either way - sounds like it was and is fine !

Cheers for clarification Ben.

Smart move on the fluids mate.

And good news on the seats. Still super keen to see these in the car.

However, all your photos posted today have been replaced with an "update your account" image for me...

Upon checking - Photobucket now want $399.00 from me, to allow me to host my stored photos on another website. ie: Here !!

**Seats were literally started today i believe Mes thanks for asking. So i should imagine the pics wouldn't make good viewing right now. However at least we are in progress....

Upon checking - Photobucket now want $399.00 from me, to allow me to host my stored photos on another website. ie: Here !!

**Seats were literally started today i believe Mes thanks for asking. So i should imagine the pics wouldn't make good viewing right now. However at least we are in progress....
Flickr is the answer!

thats why i change my oil and all that every year regardless!!not too expensive and you are only protecting you vehicle..
thumbs up from me Syer

Hahahahahahahaha. Yet you sign your rights away to your photos so they can do whatever the hell they want with them.

Always knew they were scum. UNREAL!!!

I cant believe despite being a Photobucket user for at least 10 years.....and them giving me the user (And every other user !!) an option to link the photos saved there to an email, a forum, a direct link etc etc for that whole time - the rules suddenly change without any prior notification or warning; requiring me to pay $399.95 (£302.85) immediately in order to continue to be able to use these photos on a forum !

In terms of here for me: It's a years worth of photos on this thread; covering 84 pages to sort through and organise. A mammoth-mammoth task. I may or may not do that over time. We'll see. And had the newly introduced fee have been anything like 'reasonable' i would have payed right away. In the meantime: "Photobucket....i salute you" :

35515616061_787c2c13b4_b.jpg

What i will do now is share a quick resume [In the 20 images allowed on one post] of what just some of my my last year has consisted of (Specs below tell most of the full story though; as the car was dead standard when i bought it); as these are currently the only pictures that will be on my entire progress thread :-(

35515786461_c1de4c6689_b.jpg

35259273110_d76c5ae9f2_b.jpg

35646142835_cf57c3b467_b.jpg

35646142575_5d0471146c_b.jpg

35259272950_11ef126481_b.jpg

35259276440_e14860ff20_b.jpg

35259276150_9621a02746_b.jpg

35259272490_7fe379d395_b.jpg

34837118453_513a404243_b.jpg

34837118193_82c2d65da7_b.jpg

34837117893_aa2c290dc3_o.jpg

35259274920_a0fde0cd0d_b.jpg

35259274770_7ee1f6d49b_b.jpg

34837117713_180f3f12fc_b.jpg

35259274380_64fa074cc6_b.jpg

35259274060_506184c933_b.jpg

35646847225_17357c93f4_b.jpg

35259273890_b6223677de_b.jpg

35259273680_21b1e0c266_b.jpg

And the current specs:

2010 Clio RS-200: Renault Racing Blue.
Mileage - circa 39k

ENGINE:

Toyo-Sports Stainless 4-2-1 manifold
Scorpion Resonated stainless system (1 x Cat removed)
Ram-Air panel filter in standard airbox
Acoustic Valve removed
Modified Acoustic Valve inlet / Cold air feed into air-box
Engine dynamics Remap
Yellow Silicone vacuum Hose and Aluminum one-way valve
Various VT Customs dress-up bolts etc and some Yellow colour-coding
Streamline Carbon - "RENAULT sport" inlet manifold badge
Custom-made Carbon Fibre radiator reservoir-bottle cover
Powerflex (Yellow series) Engine and gearbox mounts
Fuchs fully synthetic 5w/40 engine oil, Fuchs fully synthetic gearbox oil, Bosch oil filter, NGK plugs.
Cambelt, Aux Belt, Dephaser, Tensioner, Water-pump, Camshaft seals etc changed with Renault parts October 2016.

CHASSIS:

Continental Contisport-5 XL (215/45-17) tyres
Powdercoated Gloss Black / lacquered 'Speedline' wheels
Black Renault centre-caps
Black wheel-nut covers
Meyle uprated / stainless-steel heavy duty drop-links
Meyle Uprated / stainless-steel heavy duty anti rotation links
Camber / Toe / Caster set-up on Hunter Hawk-Eye
Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs (15mm drop front / 20mm drop rear)
5mm Hubcentric spacers - Front
10mm stub-axle extenders - Rear

BRAKES:

Standard Brembo 4-piston calipers front / Standard rears
Brembo High-Carbon 312mm vented front discs
Brembo rear discs
Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads
Mintex 1144 rear brake pads
ATE Superblue fluid
Hubs painted with Hammerite smooth

EXTERIOR:

"Dynamique" rear spoiler
Carbon-fibre Black Renault badges front and rear
Stubby Aerial
"CLIO" badge removed on boot
White sidelight / indicator bulbs
Xenon number-plate bulbs
Uprated headlamp / sidelight bulbs
'B'-pillar decals removed
Small Black Renault flag decals on rear quarter's
Bosch wipers all-round

INTERIOR:

Custom Leather steering-wheel by 'Royal' ; with Orange band and stitching
Leather gear-gaiter with Orange stitching
Tailored floor mats with Orange trim
Custom dash-decals with Orange highlights + others......
RENAULT Sport "RS" Aluminium gear-knob
Xenon Bulbs: Courtesy lights front and rear, door-cards, boot and number-plate
JVC CS-DR520 speakers front
JVC CS-J520 speakers rear
12mm Sound-proofing under carpet in boot
**Recaro CS seats - Currently being re-covered in Leather

Reactions: Cossers and suj
if this is the case I believe you wont be the only unhappy user..i myself use it too..not had any emails or notifications from them saying i will have to start paying..
its a disgrace though!!!how can they be charging that horrible sum??is it a yearly fee or just one off payment to be able to use their service??

if this is the case I believe you wont be the only unhappy user..i myself use it too..not had any emails or notifications from them saying i will have to start paying..
its a disgrace though!!!how can they be charging that horrible sum??is it a yearly fee or just one off payment to be able to use their service??

Its $399 / £302.........A YEAR pav !!!!!

are you sure its not a scam???who will pay them £300 a year??

All the photos i've ever linked anywhere are now blocked out with a notification, and there's a "Terms of service" notice at the top of the Photobucket homepage listing the new fees per account type required.

Not a scam.

Just a money grabbing, liberty taking, back-stabbing and back-handed piss take........

That seems a hefty price hike!!
I can understand a nominal yearly fee to make a profit.... but that is ridiculous.

Hope you find a decent alternative bud

Pleasantly surprised that you've noticed such a big difference with the fluids change bud, and very pleased for you as well! I didn't notice any difference at all when I changed my gearbox oil the last few times, and that's included trying OEM Elf again and also an alternative (MTL). Not that I'm complaining though, because (touch wood) the box has always been pretty well behaved.

What a total nightmare with PB, Shuv. £300+ is extortionate, to say the least! And it's not even as if it's an easy site to use and work with - properly clunky in my experience, and next to un-useable without AdBlocker... AFAIK my account hasn't been 'violated' yet - perhaps it's down to how many photos are stored?? I don't have loads, but still a pretty generous amount - maybe there's a limit before they crack out the mask and stripy jumper??

Pav, they roll things like this out in stages. They know it will cause a massive barrage of disgust from users if everyone gets it at once so they stagger it and the pissed off people are just a drop in the ocean then.

It's like the recent advertising on Instagram. They've been doing it for over a year. I know people who still don't have adverts.

It's sneaky as hell and unethical.

@sevenfourate my god mate. I didn't even think about it affecting your whole thread. That's absolutely disgraceful that they can suddenly start doing something like this. Vote with your feet mate.

YouTube is coming soon too.

Boils my blood. Livid on your behalf fella.

We have service called kuvat.fi it is only approx 50 euro per year, and there is lot of storage space. It has fast servers too..
I host my pics there. I dont know if there is much cheaper options, maybe there is. But i like it because it is so fast and do have some editing softwares included in site.