Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

I think standard black leather would look really good and will always sell. When I went out in the Raider the other weekend with Steve Murr, I was impressed with how a CS can be so practical if the covering was made of a durable material. I think they had a bit more give in them too as my buns were more than happy planted in them, and ZERO wear on the bolster. Impressive!

My mind is literally easing as we speak over the wear issues :smile:

why are you doing this to me Syer??cant be spending any more on her atm but with all this tease going on,its damn hard and I blame you :poke:
just kidding mate..would love a bit of Recaro leather in my life..what is it you are about to sell then??

Reactions: kevlar
SHUV!!! Shuv Shuv Shuv Shuv SHUV!!!

MATE!!! If only you knew how happy this news has made me! :smiley:

I'm not even sure if it's right for me to be this thrilled about someone else spending a shit load of money on their car! :smiley:

Epic news mate. LOOK how bloody awesome they look right? So glad you're doing this, will really finish your car off. Lots of anal decisions to make about stitching and finished and stuff huh?

This is probably our next thing to do too... Hmm... GB? :smiley:

Reactions: kevlar and Pav
SHUV!!! Shuv Shuv Shuv Shuv SHUV!!!

MATE!!! If only you knew how happy this news has made me! :smiley:

I'm not even sure if it's right for me to be this thrilled about someone else spending a shit load of money on their car! :smiley:

Epic news mate. LOOK how bloody awesome they look right? So glad you're doing this, will really finish your car off. Lots of anal decisions to make about stitching and finished and stuff huh?

This is probably our next thing to do too... Hmm... GB? :smiley:

Mes you never fail with your ability to spunk large amounts into the wind on cars. Both yours and other peoples. And be equally pleased with both !!!

GB ?

Do you know - i've not even looked at prices new Mes.

Does two qualify as a group :smile:

:smiley:

Nooooo, I meant the retrim. I reckon most places would offer a bit of a discount if they're getting two jobs in one. Especially if we both want parts in black leather for instance. Or it might mean we could upgrade to proper Napa or something...

Depends when you're going to do it though. We're quite strict with our mod funds so will need to save for a while. As you know, we've kind of nailed our stocks recently :smiley:

:smiley:

Nooooo, I meant the retrim. I reckon most places would offer a bit of a discount if they're getting two jobs in one. Especially if we both want parts in black leather for instance. Or it might mean we could upgrade to proper Napa or something...

Depends when you're going to do it though. We're quite strict with our mod funds so will need to save for a while. As you know, we've kind of nailed our stocks recently :smiley:

I'm in very much the same boat as you; with Marbella family Hols in around a month and New York proper with 'no budget' at Xmas. Not to mention getting my middle son through driving lessons and a cheap 1st car soon.

So......i could buy some standard seats now. No real idea on retrim costs - but even if it was £100 i couldn't afford it with real-money right now ! So it will be a while for me too. This year for sure all other things considered. But looking into my Crystal ball it wont be any time real soon......