Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Like that idea, it's quite small so even if you don't get the colour 100% don't think you'd notice...

Small idea, just noticed, it's all about the small touches, on the air vent controls it has white little slashes/dots, that'd look good with some little blobs of orange in there instead of the white :wink:

OMG - how the hell am i going to explain my need for Orange nail varnish in Boots though..........

Think orange will look good! Let's hope it works out

Did the car mat place help you out Shuv or are you going to try a different place

Think orange will look good! Let's hope it works out

Did the car mat place help you out Shuv or are you going to try a different place

I havnt rung yet - ready to go on some mats but want to get the steering wheel in first to get the feel of things.

To be honest: From doing a little research, these look exactly the same (As their midrange mats):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350520899053?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

And these are the same as the next level up:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251008870377?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

And "your" place want approx £20 more with the logo and the £8.50 (Really.....!!) for postage.

IF they could exactly replicate the RenaultSport font etc i may still be up for it. But for nearly £20 extra on either the midrange or Executive mat with a style of writing that wont fit-in / look genuine doesnt appeal. And im wondering if it might be too much.

We'll see - and i really appreciate your help. Not dead in the water yet !!! :smile:

haha..i like to do things over and over again..keeps me busy :think:

I've just realised they were always yellow. I gather you haven't done them since the last full job you posted in your progress thread?
Paranoid that my next project will be in vain!

Ever the thinker / tinkerer.... (Sorry i make such a simple think so long-winded) !!!

Steering wheel with Orange 'highlights' is being started today and will be on its way to me next Monday latest. The Orange is to tie in with the dash / information display colours.....

I also think i want and have a couple of places i can get custom Anthracite mats with Orange piping and Orange 'RenaultSport" logo's on.

And regarding getting the dash strips painted and an Orange logo added - im aware that this is not easily / quickly irreversible somewhat if i dont like the orange on everything / them.

So today through work i had to visit a signmakers / sticker-maker - i talked to him about getting a decal made for the dash which would cover the stock white logo (Below):

IMG_5237_zpsvgxvdv5p.jpg

He suggested if a sticker backing colour couldn't be found made with EXACTLY the same shade of grey / anthracite or whatever it is on the dash - that he does it a slightly contrasting colour [Such as matte black] and then adds an orange border around the outside aswell as the Orange Renault Sport text to blend it in a little better and kind of make a feature of it.

I just think if i want to go back to a darker interior with traditional black type mats etc, and get rid of the dash-strip in Orange; this will be easily reversible.

So dash-decal cover up:

1. Gash ?

2/ Good idea ?
Orange sounds great can't wait to see it.

Reactions: sevenfourate
I've just realised they were always yellow. I gather you haven't done them since the last full job you posted in your progress thread?
Paranoid that my next project will be in vain!

Is it possible you can post multiple replies about Pavs brakes somewhere else please....

Thanks.

Orange sounds great can't wait to see it.

Cheers. The wheel, the mats, the whole thing, or........ ?

What do you think of the decal idea.......

Is it possible you can post multiple replies about Pavs brakes somewere else

Cheers. The wheel, the mats, the whole thing, or........ ?

What do you think of the decal idea.......
The wheel the mats for sure, personally I don't like decals on the dash strips but I'm sure it would look cool, is the dash etc going orange?

The wheel the mats for sure, personally I don't like decals on the dash strips but I'm sure it would look cool, is the dash etc going orange?

Thats what im afraid of (The Tango effect !). The decal was an idea so its easily changeable should i have a change of heart !

I like the idea of the orange scheme. Can't wait to see the pics as it develops. Blue and orange is classic :smile:

Er....yea. Unique anvery cool; but a bit much for me early in the morning !

I do love the blue/orange combo & have always liked Azagedon's style. It might actually help with the waking up in the morning thing! Maybe not if you have a hangover, but if you do then you probably shouldn't be driving anyway. A kind of built in "breath test"! Having said that you probably don't want to copy him too closely.

Reactions: sevenfourate