Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

I'm hoping the colours shown here on the finished wheel have been lightened a little by the bright lights or camera flash. I'm sure it will look darker in a somewhat enclosed cabin anyway.

Being posted tomorrow so we'll soon see.....

unnamed%206_zpsmhgbguxb.jpg

unnamed%207_zps70unjp0g.jpg

Reactions: Dystant and Big Ben
Looking good. Which company did you go for in the end if you don't mind me asking?
Must've missed it in a previous thread

Their ebay price is £127 including 48hr Tracked return postage to you. For that you can have gloss, satin or matte leather. Perforated or plain, Alcantara if you want, any stitching etc....

And there is a £50 surcharge on-top of that for your wheel as the 'exchange wheel' if you want to do it that way.

ie: You pay them £177 initially - but get back £50 when you send your old wheel to them.

Reactions: Dystant
same pricing as royal steering..bet you cant wait to have it fitted,right??

£127 same as Royal ?

Yes mate. Mats are here, decals are here etc and the wheel will be here Monday.

But Monday is cambelt-kit fitting day - so i'll be doing all the Tango stuff on the inside Tuesday :smile:

yeah im pretty sure people had theirs done at RS and they got charged around £130...
hope all goes well on Monday..

I saw their ad on eBay today and thought they were very well priced. I don't think the competition are as cheap as that though. Looks like they're a good, attentive company, I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.
Looking forward to seeing all the pics on Tuesday [emoji846]

Reactions: sevenfourate
Wheel is looking good Syer. I agree the photo has probably lightened the orange somewhat. Sure it will look great when it turns up. Great price too!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Wheel is looking good Syer. I agree the photo has probably lightened the orange somewhat. Sure it will look great when it turns up. Great price too!
I hope so - on the colour.

You can see the centre-band in the top pic (In more light) is alot different to the darker colour shown in the bottom pic.

I paid direct (Not through ebay) and saved a worthwhile amount on the advertised £127.00.

I hope so - on the colour.

You can see the centre-band in the top pic (In more light) is alot different to the darker colour shown in the bottom pic.

I paid direct (Not through ebay) and saved a worthwhile amount on the advertised £127.00.
That is a good deal then and I will bear this in mind. The guy doing my seats can do wheels but says it is a nightmare. I saw a vw forum where someone paid £320 so I think yours is good value.