Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

This is really @Chris area of expertise :tearsofjoy:

Henry Turbo FTW. Dysons just didn't cut the mustard here for some reason...

#hooverchat

Ah that explains it. I've got a dyson something or other. I would say it sucks but y'know.... [emoji23]
Guess I'll have to look into henrys. Thanks bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is really @Chris area of expertise :tearsofjoy:

Henry Turbo FTW. Dysons just didn't cut the mustard here for some reason...

#hooverchat

Can't beat a Henry. Yet to find another that performs as well..we have a couple of Dyson V6's at work (Dyson HQ is 2 mins up the road so perks of doing work for them..) but they don't pick up very well, especially on carpet.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Ah that explains it. I've got a dyson something or other. I would say it sucks but y'know.... [emoji23]
Guess I'll have to look into henrys. Thanks bud!

We had 2 really good Dysons - considering all the features (Not to mention ££££ for a ruddy Hoover) both were great at first but soon got returned...

Henry meanwhile just has a passion for sucking up crap !

Can't beat a Henry. Yet to find another that performs as well..we have a couple of Dyson V6's at work (Dyson HQ is 2 mins up the road so perks of doing work for them..) but they don't pick up very well, especially on carpet.

I feel a Henry V's Dyson poll coming on :flushed:

Reactions: Benno

I'd be very surprised if it was anything less than a landslide victory for Henry!! I like the idea of the cordless Dyson, but with a 20 min battery life you'd struggle to really get stuck in on a car, I wouldn't personally spend £250 on one. Whereas Henry just powers on through!!! And with a price tag of less than £100 it's a no brainer! #hooverchat

Anyway..back to topic......how's the 182 track car plan coming along?

I had a Henry and fucking loathed it!

What idiot designed such a top heavy thing with the tiniest little wheels on it, every corner/slight change of height and flop it's over on its arse!

The sucking power of it wasn't bad, but found myself having it on constant 'high power'. Which should be normal power.

Anyway, we bought a dyson v6 animal, cordless, its bloody marvellous! Me and the gf love it, also very handy for the car as it's handheld and you can take the pipe off! Parents also bought one after us and ditched the Henry, but If Henry's your thing then fair play, everyone has different needs!

Anyway, stickers look awesome bud :smiley:

What idiot designed such a top heavy thing with the tiniest little wheels on it, every corner/slight change of height and flop it's over on its arse!

The sucking power of it wasn't bad, but found myself having it on constant 'high power'. Which should be normal power.

Anyway, we bought a dyson v6 animal, cordless, its bloody marvellous! Me and the gf love it, also very handy for the car as it's handheld and you can take the pipe off! Parents also bought one after us and ditched the Henry, but If Henry's your thing then fair play, everyone has different needs!

Ours must be dodgy then, I find the V6 awful on carpet in the car, unless you whack it on witch mode, then it starts to get the power of a crap 'behind-the-bins' jobbie..

Reactions: Chris
Ours must be dodgy then, I find the V6 awful on carpet in the car, unless you whack it on witch mode, then it starts to get the power of a crap 'behind-the-bins' jobbie..

I'll admit - on the car it doesn't excel like it does around the house, but still better than henry, in my humble opinion!

#hooverchat

Anyway..back to topic......how's the 182 track car plan coming along?

Lol @ hooverchat.

Middle sproggit has just had lesson number 8. So first "11 for price of 10" deal about to end and will do same again.

I've talked to him about my 'plan' once he's passed and he's keen.

He's also just got a second p/time job (He's at College full time) so can hopefully stick a few quid away now. As I'm doing.

Not even looked into insurance and won't until he's passed. That will / might be the sticking point.

Cheers for asking. Let's hope....

See - we had a Dyson Animal something or other. Cordless, re-chargeable etc. After a really short time it was friggin useless.

Sucking ability went AWOL fast.

I think Henry's pretty good. Maybe I just got sucked-in by the whole 'Turbo' thing :smile:

Lol @ hooverchat.

Middle sproggit has just had lesson number 8. So first "11 for price of 10" deal about to end and will do same again.

I've talked to him about my 'plan' once he's passed and he's keen.

He's also just got a second p/time job (He's at College full time) so can hopefully stick a few quid away now. As I'm doing.

Not even looked into insurance and won't until he's passed. That will / might be the sticking point.

Cheers for asking. Let's hope....

Coming from someone around his age bracket, and I'm sure you already know, it would be absolutely epic. Don't want this to turn into some sob story but I never knew/was never given the chance to know my father, so I kinda missed out on this sort of thing (I'm not sad or anything, it's just one of those things!). Be great for the both of you and I've got everything crossed for insurance!!

Coming from someone around his age bracket, and I'm sure you already know, it would be absolutely epic. Don't want this to turn into some sob story but I never knew/was never given the chance to know my father, so I kinda missed out on this sort of thing (I'm not sad or anything, it's just one of those things!). Be great for the both of you and I've got everything crossed for insurance!!

THANKS M8.

We'll get him a car either way. Would just be epic to do it this way and kill a few birds with one stone. If possible....

Sorry to hear about your Dad. That's not great. But yes - life goes on and I'm sure it's made you the very Independant and strong person you come across as for someone pretty young.

**I've got enough on my plate with my 3. I could however offer you a self-subsidised mid-life 'Shuv adoption plan' :smile:

We had 2 really good Dysons - considering all the features (Not to mention ££££ for a ruddy Hoover) both were great at first but soon got returned...

Henry meanwhile just has a passion for sucking up crap !

They've just gone downhill over the years, my parents had one of the first ones and it was brilliant and lasted for years, but I guess there's a reason that builders (the tidy ones at least) use henrys.

So to try and keep on topic! I'm not sure if you've mentioned it already but are there any plans for more power in the future? Something 'secret' in the pipeline?

Back on topic(slightly)!
Stickers look good and suit the car Shuv.
Can't beat a Henry. Mine are modified by a mate who removes the hi/lo switch so it's always on full tilt.
Currently paying £25p/h for driving lessons and robbing b*****d reckons 45hours to pass on average!! Does that sound about right?

Back on topic(slightly)!
Stickers look good and suit the car Shuv.
Can't beat a Henry. Mine are modified by a mate who removes the hi/lo switch so it's always on full tilt.
Currently paying £25p/h for driving lessons and robbing b*****d reckons 45hours to pass on average!! Does that sound about right?

Meh sort of. I was told the same thing when I learned, but I was ready for my test within 30 hours. But that did include a bit of being a Corsa wanker and slapping the L plates on and going for a drive near on every weekend in between lessons.

I think I'm a sort of natural at picking driving skills up though, passed my coach test with 7 hours of training.

Really it just depends on how focused you are and how seriously you take the lessons. The better prepared you are, the easier it is to pass.

Hope not I would have to firmly sit on the fence...

Have a Dyson animal thing for the house, does the job well..helps we got it really cheap knowing someone who works for Dyson..

However also own a green george wet and dry version, used it in the house, but the wife hated how easy it fell over etc etc so that little guy was relegated to the garage where he happily lives and does a very good job cleaning the cars.