RS Clio 200 Gordini - Center Box Removed Vid - Pg.25

I think it's just a case of forcing the seat in to the fixing points. Will confirm if I get a good luck at the car this weekend and take photos for you.

I don't plan to ever have kids though, so not too bothered.

eh eh. I had a baby 2 weeks ago so I'm little bother:smile:

thank you for the photos...

You car is so Beautiful. I was a little worried about the stripes etc but it seems very good and I imagine that in reality is better....:wink:
Have you the chiassis cup? How is? Is the car usable also in street? I know what stiff is because I come from an S2000, a M3, a 500 Abarth esseesse and a GTI.......i don't like the comfortable car but i hope that the clio is usable also in normal street with cup chassis.
Can you give me a little review of your car?
And to finish can you tell me the right code for the lights?
Is right? :
1) Silver vision PY21W DIRECTION
2) Diamond vision H1 (is it right H1 with lenticolar?) LOW BEAM HEADLIGHT (I don't know if this is the right name in english)
3) blue vision W5W POSITION

Last edited:
so can i just pay £8.99 for the lap timer pro

get a mount like yours and its done ?

whats it all about increased gps etc do i need anything esle

so can i just pay £8.99 for the lap timer pro

get a mount like yours and its done ?

whats it all about increased gps etc do i need anything esle

Basically, the built in GPS is assisted in the iPhone. So it doesn't respond fast and accurate enough. I Jailbroke my iPhone so that I could install 3rd party apps. Apple don't let you connect to an external Bluetooth receiver, so in order to do this and use my phone with the headrest mount (gps blocked by roof) I had to do it.

The tomtom gps receiver is an option, but being suction mounted, banned on all tracks.

So you need an external bluetooth gps booster >?

Sorry for sill q

any links

I just used a free Bluetooth GPS receiver a mate gave me. Then you also need the BT Stack GPS software from Cydia that you will need to purchase after you have jailbroken the phone.

Of course, if you have no idea what im talking about, then i wouldnt advise jailbreaking your phone as you might turn it into a paperweight.

Sorry only one question. Do you remove the clio badge i think.....
What I have to use to remove the glue......I don't want to ruin the blu paint.....

Sorry only one question. Do you remove the clio badge i think.....
What I have to use to remove the glue......I don't want to ruin the blu paint.....

Some sort of tar remover. Autoglym can be bought off th shelf and will be perfect for the job.

Make sure you use a plush microfiber to use the tar remover or you'll leave a load of swirls.

Fitted my roof bars and cycle carriers ready for collecting our new bikes in the week.

e51f9f91.gif

They look really nice. All 2nd hand stuff apart from the fitting kit.