RS Clio 200 Gordini - Center Box Removed Vid - Pg.25

We picked the car up earlier this evening. So impressed so far. Car feels so alive on the road. Stiff too with the Cup chassis, which is a bonus.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Here is a photoshop i did of how it will look on the TD Pro Race 1.2.

web.jpg

I never thought i would buy a French car. But it was about time i tried something different.

Have to say im absolutely loving it so far!!!

looks great with the pro-race, would look good with them in white as well! I would leave the stripes on and get them extended over the front bumper.

not a fan tbh . . . . each to there own

We actually wanted an FF200 in GW with Cup chassis, recaros, black speedlines, bluetooth etc.

However, as we had waited 2 months for VW pissing around with our Polo GTI order, we just wanted a car asap. We settled on the Gordini, and glad we did. Such a great spec from standard, and to be honest, you really do need to see them in the flesh to see that it looks far better and doesnt photograph well.

...is this the car spotted on a transporter near Sheffield??....will be picking my car up in a matter of days....apparently it is now in the UK!

theres just a few things i cant see th point in deako thats all,

painting the inside of the wheels blue? makes them look weird imo
leather recaro's would have been a better idea,
white wavey bit on the front?
blue gear gator?
white and blue steering wheel lol

are u a sheffield wednesday fan lol

like i said thats just my taste every1 is different i might see it at some shows?

I might change the gear gaitor and keep it with the rest of the file. However, i like the other detailing. :smile:

I dont tend to do French car shows, or the Max power/FCS type things. Not my scene at all.

But i will try and make it to some local meets.

I'm not a fan of the wheels, the car will definately look better on the black rims! Lol! And the gear gator looks very tacky, I'd change that. I'm pleasantly supprised with the rest though, especailly the spoiler! So will look great when you change the wheels. When is the Polo GTi supposed to be out? It's that 1.4 double charger engine isn't it?

I think it looks great. Everyones taste is different, life wouldnt be enjoyable if we all liked the same thing. Please dont slate some ones brand new pride and joy, let them enjoy it and keep any negative opinions to yourselves please !

Not aimed at anyone - just a general observation of some comments. This is a happy place :smile:

very nice mate
love it all but the front just cant get used to it
enjoy :thumbup:

sorry ady

I admit its a stand out in the crowd car thats y it is y it is. local meets where is local to you mate?

Im in Birmingham. So anywhere Midlands is within reach.

Going to Nurburgring in August with Club GTI / SEAT Cupra.net. 2nd time ill have been out there, cant wait!!

Polo GTI is indeed the twincharged setup from VW. 180ps and tonnes of torque. The car we were ordering was specced to the hilt.

Cant wait to get my wheels now. Been on order for a week, but i expect them to be at least another 3-4 weeks. :worried:

what size and offset are you having?

17x7.5
ET45

Should fill the arches a little better!! :wink:

Id want too much for the wheels for someone to use them as track wheels. Hell, i might even get them blasted and powder coated in black and get some R888s on them. :jase2:

Nice choice Deako, I think the Gordini has a little something all of its own and they do look good in the metal. Another MKV to clutter convert eh!.

Mike.

Nice choice Deako, I think the Gordini has a little something all of its own and they do look good in the metal. Another MKV to clutter convert eh!.

Mike.

Fancy seeing you here matey. I had no idea you had gone for a 200 as well, just read your thread. I had seen you selling off bits from the Mk5 on the Mk5 forum.

Its something else to drive isnt it. So alive!!!!

Yeah, it was a bit of a whim, I'd not really been planning to buy one but they make so much sense for so little money.

The MK5 got the sub-30 Curby before it got decommissioned though, and not on cheat tyres either!