RS Clio 200 Gordini - Center Box Removed Vid - Pg.25

2nd most viewed thread in the Gallery!! :smile:

I guess the Gordini, in spite of its split views, still attracts a lot of interest.

With the wheels changed you've managed to make a Gordini that doesn't give me the urge to rip my eyes from their sockets :tongueout: (the opposite effect now tbh)

Also nice video/driving, any idea where the bluetooth gps receiver came from?

Thanks mate, i think. :smiley: A work colleague gave it to me. Its just a generic BT receiver. Unbranded really. Works well with the jailbroken iphone.

I've texted my mate to do get me booked in :wink: Would like to hear yours in person though, if that alright with you?

Have you noticed a flat spot?

Not really, there was always a slight flat spot around 2500rpm, but you only notice it when its cold. Lets face it, these cars are only singing when you are pushing past 5000rpm anyway (providing they are warmed up).

The exhaust sounds great when the system is cold too, proper pops and farts on up and down shifts.

But it's not made it more prominent?

I was waiting for someone else to do it because I actually like the sound of the original exhaust, it's just too quiet lower in the revs. Now I've heard yours and it sounds basically the same.. I'm definitely getting it done

Nice bit of rasp.

Havent noticed no.

The exhaust is nice now, when you are just cruising along you'd hardly notice any difference, but open it up and it rasps nicely. Also, the splutters on gear changes are music to my ears. :smile:

The exhaust is nice now, when you are just cruising along you'd hardly notice any difference, but open it up and it rasps nicely. Also, the splutters on gear changes are music to my ears. :smile:

I LOVE that about my 197, I had decat fitted a little over a week ago, so now running, full system with back box only, both mid box and catalyst removed.... pops bangs through all gears, and sounds bloody awesome :smiley: will have to try get a video uploaded but dont have access to a vid camera :worried:

Drive by video:

[YOUTUBE]6-HAc80Qsa8[/YOUTUBE]

Peel away video:

[YOUTUBE]0jCd9F5TiJk[/YOUTUBE]

DB Meter Pro reading:

It had maxed at 90dB until i lifted. Then shot up to 92dB as the exhaust popped a little.

3034c7d6.gif

It is, so I'll provide a daft answer. They replace it with kittens. :wink:

In all seriousness, they replace with a length of pipe, some exhaust silicone and 2x exhaust clamps.

did the guy who done the pipe say what diameter it was, ive had loads of garages asking what size it is so they can quote prices