Road Rage WINNING...

I know mate, it's ridiculous. Some of things you see when you drive all day at work are beyond belief.

I don't agree with this guy is a jerk part tbh. The chap in the 4x4 is in the same league, he could have quite easily slotted in behind?

Anyway, still made me chuckle

I don't agree with this guy is a jerk part tbh. The chap in the 4x4 is in the same league, he could have quite easily slotted in behind?

Anyway, still made me chuckle

I agree.
He could/should have just slotted in behind.
Can't help but laugh mind.

Only people that piss me off are the ones who try and cut into the front of the queue by going down the empty lane which is the incorrect lane for where they're wanting to go. I never let them in.

Only people that piss me off are the ones who try and cut into the front of the queue by going down the empty lane which is the incorrect lane for where they're wanting to go. I never let them in.

There is a road in Wickford near me that is notorious for that. I just pull into the middle of the road so they can't pass people behind soon do it also.

Hmmm. If I've queued in the right lane for a while, it can be a bit of a piss boiler (if you let it be), when someone thinks they are more important than everyone else.

In this case I think they've labelled the wrong guy as the jerk. The 4x4 guy didn't anticipate the traffic properly (or didn't care); was prepared to use his vehicle as a weapon (swerving sharply across); did use his vehicle as a weapon (water) and the video is good evidence of assault.

Still - funny though.

why was the "jerk" at fault, the prick in the 4x4 clearly knew as 99% of drivers who leave it to the last second that he was in the wrong lane and would chance his arm at the last second.

TBH, I think the guy in the 4x4 is in the wrong more, the guy in the Avensis let the guy in front of him in, so really they should take it in turns pulling in. Good video though.

The 2 lanes of traffic really annoys me. Why does everyone queue in one lane? There's a whole lane free, queue in both and filter in. The M5 is/was having some works done on the M6 north slip lane. People queuing back on to the M5 main carriage way, yet the righthand lane was completely empty. IMO, this is VERY dangerous. Queuing on the motorway is not a good idea, vehicles passing stationary traffic at 70 mph is a recipe for disaster. I went past everyone and queued up in the right hand lane with about 10 other cars. No way am I being rear ended by an articulated truck when I'm at work if I can help it.

Similar Thread Suggestions