Can't help but laugh.. road rage?

Had an interesting one this afternoon, infact it left me with a smile on my face.
I was cruising in the outside lane of the A370 at Long Ashton on the way into Brizzle overtaking a slow lorry cruise control
on at 60 when i'm blinded by a saxo which has steamed up behind me eating into my backside, flashing all the way. I move over after taking the truck and resume thinking nothing of it, until I notice that said Saxo (a 1.1 desire dressed as a VTR) Chav wagon has stopped trying to set a new landspeed record and instead has settled alongside me with what I can only relate to a gang full of lads around 18 inside, looking like an episode of Ross Kemp on Gangs. The future Jeremy Kyle stars are making all sorts of window puppetry in my direction with the windows down. Shouting and swearing about god knows what, apparently It would seem as if i'd done something to annoy them by not moving over until I had overtaken safely without cutting up the lorry. To be honest I wasn't too fussed because I could have just left them for dead, just a bit of an annoyance and a giggle.This puppet theatre continued down the road until the Saxo decided to pull in behind me and eat my bumper. Now I resisted the urge to boot it and instead opted for the 'lets stick to the speed limit and be good' approach. At the end of the two lane section there is a small layby. I noticed a black beamer parked in their as I drove past, I then turn to look into my mirror as I go past and see said beamer pulling out at full tilt and suddenly blues and two's all over the Saxo behind. I start to move over but instead the coppers have spotted the chavmobile and the drivers behaviour and pull them over. All the while I have a grin from ear to ear :jase2: I carried on down the bypass and coming back after dropping something off 10 minutes later the 5-0 had been joined by more units and the lads were all out of the car being put through their paces. Finally the Po are doing something about it, must say I hope they noticed me head back wetting myself.

Anyone else ever got lucky with the fuzz being there at the right time?

Nice one, if u had booted it u would have been pulled over, wise choice there! What idiots, I wonder what else they found in the car?!

...lovely story....the kind of thing I dream of happening when I am (apparently) annoying a much faster car by doing the speed limit....