Retro-fit RS Monitor

What about the adjustable throttle map?

Does that require something inline like a sprint booster or is it controlled via the ECU?

it has snow, economy, normal sport and race which is ESP off

Does this function required an additional part for the pedal like sprint booster or DTE pedal box etc

Last edited:
I have a 200 cup with the Bluetooth head unit, does anyone know if this is the correct display to update to the rs monitor?

Sorry to bring up an old post.

But did anyone gather any more knowledge on this?

Or even manage to do it?

I know it may be useless as the phone app RS Monitor does the same thing, but if the unit itself was around £100 and all built in i would love to have it done.

What happened to this Steve bloke who was going to have a go?

Thanks

It would work out expensive on the 197 to change what needed to be changed, the 200 is a stereo upgrade, monitor, and program however I've found only certain stereos work

This is my stereo. Not sure what type it is just assume its the basic 200 one

file_zps0173e96f.gif

So is the monitor the actual display screen itself? This just swaps straight over to the existing 200FF loom?

Is CLIP a dealer only thing or can indipemdant a do it?

Which stereos work Ste? I got bog standard one... Although I have an app on my phone that does anything you can do for 99p.. :rofl:

Pm James1470, he has upgraded to the Bluetooth head unit and now has the rs monitor working.
You can't set the time for some strange reason.
Adjustable maps are only available on the meg version as far as I'm aware.

Pm James1470, he has upgraded to the Bluetooth head unit and now has the rs monitor working.
You can't set the time for some strange reason.
Adjustable maps are only available on the meg version as far as I'm aware.

I programmed that 1 for James, he can't set the time because certain stereos won't allow it whilst running rs monitor its very hit and miss on what stereo does what

The time is now set, we swapped the radios over set the time then swapped them back. He has to meet me again when the clocks change!
I'm happy to nominate my self as the northeast time setter if it helps anyone.

lol, I wouldn't have noticed mate, I never use it.. Musics for boys, engine noise is for men..

Don't give me that junk, I've listened to your "music" no working radio stations, really odd choice of cd, but jeeeeees you don't need a radio in your car with the noise it makes

The time is now set, we swapped the radios over set the time then swapped them back. He has to meet me again when the clocks change!
I'm happy to nominate my self as the northeast time setter if it helps anyone.

Yeah I wondered if he had done that I have done it myself with some, the radio you have is the 1 everyone needs for it to work properly