Renault Sport Clio 197 Racing Red

INCREDIBLE!!!

My car is now 3x more comfortable than with Eibach Pro Kit, and 2x more with than with stock shocks!

It handles much better now, but to me the most fascinating thing was the fact that the car is much much much more comfortable than before! It "swallows" bumps like a charm!

1-1.gif

2-1.gif

2_1.gif

3.gif

4_1.gif

5.gif

6.gif

Definitely one of the best investments in the car! :001_wub:

raptor where have you re-located your battery ?
have you changed the battery or kept the original ?

It's in the booth now, on the left. Used the original Tudor battery.

Will be doing a custom "floor" that has the battery casing built in. If it all goes well it'll look attractive...8)

looking good raptor sitting nice and sweet.

might sound daft but do the KW need time to settle like other after market ones, ?

looking good raptor sitting nice and sweet.

might sound daft but do the KW need time to settle like other after market ones, ?

Tnx.

Yes they do. It takes a couple of minutes of driving to settle.

Second setup - too low on the fronts (the first one was tooooo low on the fronts - just wanted to see how it would "fall" if 1cm higher then lowest possible setup :biggrin:smile::

1-2.gif

Tnx.

Yes they do. It takes a couple of minutes of driving to settle.

Second setup - too low on the fronts (the first one was tooooo low on the fronts - just wanted to see how it would "fall" if 1cm higher then lowest possible setup :biggrin:smile::

1-2.gif

INHO the front is too low if you cant low more rear:tongue_smilie:

Last edited:
But damn man, don't you think this streetracing thing is kinda madly dangerous ? Especially with other road users ? I mean what about the overtaking @ right etc.. You never know what another road user is going to do..

I agree - I have nothing to say in my defense because I'm aware of that. But we are careful as we can be. :thumbup1:

I agree - I have nothing to say in my defense because I'm aware of that. But we are careful as we can be. :thumbup1:

You're not mate, then you wouldn't be overtaking on the right :wink: imagine involving someone who has nothing to do with your streetracing in a (fatal?) accident..

Not want to sound like I never drive too fast or something or have a lil acceleration test with another car, but that's not quite the point here is it.

Besides that, no hard feelings mate, just try 'n think about it :wink:.

You're not mate, then you wouldn't be overtaking on the right :wink: imagine involving someone who has nothing to do with your streetracing in a (fatal?) accident..

Not want to sound like I never drive too fast or something or have a lil acceleration test with another car, but that's not quite the point here is it.

Besides that, no hard feelings mate, just try 'n think about it :wink:.

Like I said, trying to be as careful as we can given in mind that we do STREET race. But there are always risks.

We try to race when traffic is minimum. I would love to have a track where we could race. But we don't.

lol OWNED :smiley:

But damn man, don't you think this streetracing thing is kinda madly dangerous ? Especially with other road users ? I mean what about the overtaking @ right etc.. You never know what another road user is going to do..

I know these roads where they are doing it and there is room for such things :tongueout: unlike roads here in Slovenia :closedeyes:

The 4.2FSI - mater mu jebem rofl :lol: