Renault Sport Clio 197 Racing Red

The 4.2FSI - mater mu jebem rofl :lol:

:lol::lol:

Gle kak Clio ide, mater mu jebem!

Look how does the Clio go - mother****er!

:biggrin:

We had such a laugh when we first saw the video.

I was waiting the whole time for my friend to put the pedal to the metal - but as he said later - he was doing just that.

Why did we have a race - I claimed on some croatian forum that I've recently raced an A8 4.0TDI Quattro 2005 and I was faster by 1/2 lengths of my car. They didn't believe me so we had a test. :thumbup1:

I expected to loose but I didn't.

Ozi said:
Oj,

how much did the V6 airbox conversion cost m8?

Cheers

With overnight delivery GB-SLO: 300€ (V6 airbox, hose, OEM panel filter, KTR high flow filter) and 30€ for the electrician (he didn't want to take my money so I put 200kn in his pocket, and I think that's not much :lol:smile:.

No other way of putting it but that sucks damn. No modification to the 197 comes cheap. Will probably stick to the panel filter for myself :lol:

No other way of putting it but that sucks damn. No modification to the 197 comes cheap. Will probably stick to the panel filter for myself :lol:

Yes, there isn't one cheap and effective mod to the 197...unfortunately...

Damn Simo got me thinking again about the 2009 R3 airbox with his claims that there is no need for realocating the radiator. :biggrin:

Will wait till I fit the cams & do the remap again. 8)

Yes, there isn't one cheap and effective mod to the 197...unfortunately...

Damn Simo got me thinking again about the 2009 R3 airbox with his claims that there is no need for realocating the radiator. :biggrin:

Will wait till I fit the cams & do the remap again. 8)

i dont need to move the radiator:biggrin::biggrin:

aetkt2.jpg

i dont need to move the radiator:biggrin::biggrin:

aetkt2.jpg

BAAAAASSSSSTTTTAAAAARRRRDDDD!!!!!

You're killing me....and my girlfriend won't like you when I tell her there will be no trip for the New year celebration. :biggrin:

Ahhhhh.....will get it next year 4 sure. 8)

P.S. Clio V6/R3 airbox with KTR panel filter for sale: 250€. :smiley:

How many times did the Punto brake down before you could film this? :lol:

Didn't imagine the Clio could be so close to a S2000 even if it's stock :scared:

How many times did the Punto brake down before you could film this? :lol:

Didn't imagine the Clio could be so close to a S2000 even if it's stock :scared:

Hahahahaha - LOOOL!

Yeah, I know - the stock one has 6.4s 0-60, and that A8 4.2 Quattro has the same so I should have <6.4s 0-60.

That S2000 was my dream car until the first time I've drove it and after yesterday it's old news...:huh::huh:

Hahahahaha - LOOOL!

Yeah, I know - the stock one has 6.4s 0-60, and that A8 4.2 Quattro has the same so I should have <6.4s 0-60.

That S2000 was my dream car until the first time I've drove it and after yesterday it's old news...:huh::huh:

What about the handling of the S2000 if you compare it to 197? In what area is 197 better than Honda? I was also looking for good second hand S2000 when I was buying a new car, but at the end I decided that 197 would be a lot more practical in everyday use.