Renault Sport Clio 197 Racing Red

Personally I'd go for either the black or white ones althougt the gold/red combo is not so frequent and doesn't look bad at all.

I'm gonna get black ones next year for my red R27 :drool:

Gold vs. White - think the white ones are :drool:

1.jpg
4.jpg

Couldn't get a decent pic of white ultra's for the 3rd pic so coloured this Clio red which has white ultra's on (didn't get the colour right) :tongue_smilie:

renault20clio20con20llan.jpg

Maybe something more "exquisite". Matt black spokes with polished outer rim? :biggrin:

3.jpg

TNX.

I think I'll go for the white ones...probably...:@!

For a minute I'm into gold, and the next I'm into white....

Red & gold does look great on the Raptor:

ra6r.jpg

ra4m.jpg

One thing is to see it in real life and another is a PS-job. Think you'd be surprised of the red/gold combo on your RS but I'd still gor for the white ones. The only bad thing with white rims is the cleaning :thumbdown: had them on my AR 145 and the front ones were almost all the time grey-to-black :001_rolleyes::lol:

Are you going for looks or performance? If it's the first and your looking at 5-spokes I'd go for rims which have the spokes "to the top of the rim". Hope you know what I mean :wink:

Are you going for looks or performance? If it's the first and your looking at 5-spokes I'd go for rims which have the spokes "to the top of the rim". Hope you know what I mean :wink:

Both, of course...but I found out that I can't fit the Crono's...

nice little video,

i did like the commentry tho very good. lol

I was fooling around with my friend - they (guys with 1*2) first used to call us stylers with the 197's, then when they saw we were tuning our cars, they have started calling us Billa racers (a parking lot at the Billa shopping center where we meet and go street racing) meaning that we can just drive straight, and now, finally they STOPPED calling us names. Jealous bstards. :lol::lol:

A friend attacking the hill :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTEdJVjw_U0

Clio V6/R3 airbox & KTR panel filter

First of all, I would like to thank Matt (A.K.A. Drifter) for his help in this "adventure" (he will know why :lol:smile:. If there wasn't for him, I would never get this airbox. :thumbup:

So, let's start - I have installed a Clio V6/R3 airbox.

My intention was to install the airbox to the stock look - as close as possible.
That's why I left some parts of the battery outer casing so I could leave the fuses at the original places.

Because the rubber hose was a bit too long, and I didn't want it touching my chassis, I had it cut on the edges, and made the angles on the hose, so it could fit like a glove.

Airbox is so well fixed that there is no need for extra carriers because there is no vibrations.

Since the airbox comes with a "classic" filter, I took the KTR one because I had no intention on waiting another week or two (I was waiting for my airbox and the hose for 40 days or more :001_rolleyes:smile:,and the KTR one I got in a few days. Eventually, when this filter gets dirty, I will go for the Green filter.

th_27112009149.gif

th_27112009150.gif

th_28112009161.gif

th_27112009153.gif

th_28112009159.gif

th_28112009162.gif

th_28112009163.gif

Any gains? Are you going to remap it now? Get an cold air feed to it? Details man details :tongueout::thumbup1:

Great job btw :tongueout:

that second vid sounds good mate,

did it take you long to fit from start to finish. :thumbup1:

It took me 2 days to fit it - I wanted to do it "by the book".

Any gains? Are you going to remap it now? Get an cold air feed to it? Details man details :tongueout::thumbup1:

Great job btw :tongueout:

Like I wrote before, I think the car is accelerating faster @ >5000rpm, but it could be a Placebo effect. The thing is, I had to use a 95 octane fuel instead of 100 octane fuel - my car is remapped to drive on 100 octane fuel - so with the 100 octane fuel I may gain some extra power.

Will remap the car after I fit the cat cams that I have in my garage for the past month or two - lying on the shelf...

The sound is awesome!

Will TRY to get the cold air to the airbox through the front bumper, next to the fog light - but I've noticed today that the airbox is cold when I stop and immediately check it.
So there is enough cold air, and that battery outer casing is acting like a heat shield - kinda...