recaro backs

3M stuff is usually Di-Noc and its had an air-release system from production as far as I'm aware, but its not technically a wrap material though can be used for some stuff that's not to demanding on it (like deep recesses) as its classified by 3M as an architectural vinyl.
3M do have a wrap carbon fibre material, as do manufacturers, but for the quality materials they do cost, and as Jase put it, if you pay someone to do it and it goes wrong, you haven't lost money on the material.

Ok . . . the mention of a yellow carbon has got me thinking about this a bit more now! Have you got any pictures of this on anything? is it a deep yellow like the LY or a pale yellow?

Here's a sample of the carbon in Buttercup yellow:
carbonbuttercupyellow.jpg

carbonbuttercupyello.jpg

Carbon Kiwi Green
carbonkiwigreen.jpg

carbonkiwigreen2.jpg

Well the company has wrapped friends cars one of whic the roof and some of the dash over 18 months ago and still looks great so I don't think there using cheap stuff??!!

besides all this as I can't afford that much just to wrap the seats and then watch someone get it and scuff it... Does anyone know how they come off?

Well the company has wrapped friends cars one of whic the roof and some of the dash over 18 months ago and still looks great so I don't think there using cheap stuff??!!

Fair enough just for £100 that's very cheap

If anyone does want some of the above carbon vinyl or other colours, send me a pm and I can supply it too

Similar Thread Suggestions