Recaro Seat backs

Has anyone done something with the plastic on the back of the recaros?

Mine are looking a little tired so want to spruce them up some how, maybe vinyl wrap, plastidip, paint, etc??

Was thinking the exact same myself this week bud as i just got a set and the back is scratched quite a bit. I seen a pic of recaros the other night with carbon fibre wrap looked ace. Il try find the pic and put it up. :smile:

Mine to there all scratched i was going to remove the seat backing using the how to on here and probably sand the texture of it then paint them

Well some may remember me saying about wrapping the rear of my recaros... I've spoke to two local (ish) wrapping companies this week.

In gloss black.... Wait for it.... £150-180.... Per seat!!!!! They can fudgin stay as they are in my book.

Nah Shells, it's good to be different (sometimes) but I think those prices are ridiculous.

Ant, have you tried any plasti restore, like the megs stuff... I know it's not going to last but it may just tidy them up a little.

Well some may remember me saying about wrapping the rear of my recaros... I've spoke to two local (ish) wrapping companies this week.

In gloss black.... Wait for it.... £150-180.... Per seat!!!!! They can fudgin stay as they are in my book.

Woooooo!! There is taking the pi## and taking the pi##!! That's ridiculous quoting they prices. Did the person have a mask on by any chance ?? As you said would leave them as is for that sort of price.

Similar Thread Suggestions