recaro backs

Are you thinking of carbon wrapping them? I've allways wanted to do this but I know i'd never be able to while the are in the car lol

haha thats why I havent even tried! lol If they are easy enough to get off id give it a go, ive just ordered some carbon wrap to do my battery cover and airbox lid etc, just for something to do lol

I'm gona get them wrapped at a show this year :smile: save hassle of taking seat apart as most wrap company's will do them while the seats are in

Did someone say carbon wrap? :smile:
Can be done here in Cheltenham if anyone wants it doing, and will do the interior trim too (dash plastic strips and centre console) for £250

^ Im interested to know as well. Im not prepared to spend hundreds on something that doesnt affect me, and will never be noticed 99% of the time (i rarely carry passengers, let alone rear passengers) im just interested in hiding the scuff marks on the rear of the seats :smiley:

Alligator sounds good! :wink:
Looks great on mobiles etc, so a Recaro back would be a very different look!

can i have Koala Bear effect????
:tongueout:
I'll look into it :wink:

Bloody hell I've been quoted £100 by a local wrapper for the seat backs

£100 can't be a very good carbon wrap as the material alone would cost as much as that. Depends if you want cheap not-going-to-last-long or something that stays and looks great.

I've also got difference colours of carbon, including a carbon yellow that could go well in a LY or kiwi green in an Alien. Photos coming soon.

3am have brought out a new vinyl now that has tiny holes that releases the air bubbles but is more expensive.

That's the one I bought as they were having a rave about it on the website... I just found was a difficult job to do perfect sitting in the back of the car trying to do it :worried:

That's why you pay someone to do it. If they mess up a piece then it not your money in the bin :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions