Painted recaro backs?

Gonna have backs of recaro's painted LQ Yellow. Will be covered up most of the time by seat cover but think it will be quite cool for shows and stuff. Only painting the inner part of the back of the seat.....best start saving though cause sprayshack want 200 quid to do it......

Last edited:
That will be 200 notes very well spent and at 100 per seat that seams quite reasonable, can't wait to see the result.

I think yellow could be too much tbh. Gloss black or gloss anthracite colour would be better imo.

mate has an S3 with RS4 seats in it, same seats as in the Clio (CS), they come with a gloss black finish which is very nice.

Don't forget to do a guide for removing the backs, can feel a painting session coming on :thumbup1:

Thanks for comments and you might be right but going with yellow as its only the middle section of the seat. I'm thinking of wrapping instead as if I hate it, can always just take it off.......

I think a 2tone would look good. And original. Like the middle bit yellow and the sides(bulges) in gloss black.

Don't forget to do a guide for removing the backs, can feel a painting session coming on :thumbup1:

This = NIGHTMARE! Best to do it in situ if possible.

To the OP, you can get that Carbon Wrap stuff in Yellow you know! Might look a little more subtle and you can always peel it off if it doesn't work for you.

Mine are scuffed, I'll be wrapping them shortly.

G

This = NIGHTMARE! Best to do it in situ if possible.

To the OP, you can get that Carbon Wrap stuff in Yellow you know! Might look a little more subtle and you can always peel it off if it doesn't work for you.

Mine are scuffed, I'll be wrapping them shortly.

G

That would be a kelvar wrap :thumbup:

That would be a kelvar wrap :thumbup:

I may add a splash of colour to the inside of the Clio, undecided on colour as yet, :001_unsure: but whatever I go for, the dash trims will get the same treatment.

I bet a kevlar wrap would go well with the yellow recaros in a 200 :thumbup:

Has anyone ever tried to remove the backs? I so need to get on this for carbon ones?

I think they are the same left and right, if anyone just happens to have one laying around i'd happily give you some carbon ones in return...