Rattles

:rofl: I have that moaning noise in my car too from time to time! Mine must be pretty severe though, the awkward silence in mine can go on for 30minutes+ after some "spirited" driving.

Funnily enough, it never happens when she's driving. :glare:

I like to respond to those by pointing out all the other obvious things that I'm also aware of like: "cow in field", "lampost!", "clouds in sky" etc.

Strangely mine is okay with straight line speed and hard braking, but it's fast corners, overtakes and liftoff oversteer she is particularly averse to. She has said she is not going on track with me at Bedford as my car is a 'death trap' :glare:

Her mother is a lead nurse at Addenbrookes A&E so she is particularly aware to the effects of RTCs.

Since removing the centre silencer, mine has gained an annoying childish giggle coming for somewhere near the drivers seat, every time a crackle or a pop can be heard.

....wait a minute

Lol. Should try it with KW Clubsports.

Our back bench does my nut in. Constant squeak.

I had the same problem with the back bench. It wasnt actually a bench, that was squeaking, but the metal under it, that square metal that makes sure that the "seated" part of the bench doesnt move backwards into the trunk.

I see the new renaulsport catalogue has these in it

image_17101.jpg

and for the ladies

WD6MUF_STL.jpg

when i first got mine it was fairly well screwed together....

but now after all the B road blasts its got a bit "loose" :eek:

Mine rattles loads but that's what happens with coilovers, extra load tyres and the rubbish roads around here!

clear plastic over the dials rattles like hell in my 200... does my nut in. I also get a trapped gerbil sound from the the glovebox once in a while.... not too sure what the hell that is.