Random car/bike videos thread

Blanchimont...

blachimont can be vicious. last year, first session of the renault sport track day, white megane RS totalled. a friend and i were first to arrive. was not a pretty sight. i think he lost it on the damp outside curb and then smashed hard into the left hand side guardrail.

there's a lot of room on the right hand side, but when the car for some reason veeres to the left, it's two meters of grass and bang.

@Sean197 Did you ever see that interview with Gordon Murray when he said he was gutted they didn't try to drive it there, do the race, and drive it home. It's just not the same any more. They're too good at everything.

@Northloopcup jesus!!!

@Sean197 Did you ever see that interview with Gordon Murray when he said he was gutted they didn't try to drive it there, do the race, and drive it home. It's just not the same any more. They're too good at everything.

@Northloopcup jesus!!!

Yeah on the F1 channel. The F1 GTR only had one day in the wind tunnel to get the aero ready too. The fact that they finished 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th is amazing and something which I doubt will be equalled. Still my favourite car of all time.

Yeah on the F1 channel. The F1 GTR only had one day in the wind tunnel to get the aero ready too. The fact that they finished 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th is amazing and something which I doubt will be equalled. Still my favourite car of all time.

Ahh that's where I saw it, nice one.

And yeah, mine too... possibly.

Met Adrian Newey once and he was driving an orange F1 GTR. He was totally cool and showed me around it. Obviously it was bloody incredible. But the best bit was he had a properly stunning milfy lady with him and she was really dressed up in a posh frock and stuff. She looked a picture with her headphones on as they pulled away.