Random car/bike videos thread

Amazing opening lap in an Elise race at Bathurst. The pass for second is absolutely ridiculous!

And some active aero on the LaFerrari, love how you can hear the air hitting the rear spoiler.

@LOCKE great video. There's something so amazing about bikes in slow-mo. Love the sparks at the end.

Remember seeing some amazing slow-mo footage of Lorenzo going around a corner where you could see his knee rippling along over the rumble strips. Super cool.

I have this video saved in my favourites as I love those Speedlines

and I love this 993

Are those Speedline's still available to buy? They look awesome!

Not that I can find :worried: They're in the Speedline online catalogue, but that seems to be dated 2009. I can only find them in 16" though. Shame, as I absolutely love them.

Not that I can find :worried: They're in the Speedline online catalogue, but that seems to be dated 2009. I can only find them in 16" though. Shame, as I absolutely love them.
I thought they looked great too. I bet they're not in the correct fitment though! Nothing is!!!

@Sean197 RSR is amazing. Hate Porsche with a passion but the ones I like, I REALLY like!
Compomotive VLM wheels.......are replicas of the Speedline's.

But currently out of production.

Ffs.

@Sean197 @Northloopcup god they look sooooo good! I think they were the first wheels I ever lusted after. Still look great now.

Interested to know what the fitment is on the 197/200's there. They all seem to be sitting a little proud. Still look awesome. And the white wheels on a white R27 is right up my street!

Reactions: Northloopcup
@Sean197 @Northloopcup god they look sooooo good! I think they were the first wheels I ever lusted after. Still look great now.

Interested to know what the fitment is on the 197/200's there. They all seem to be sitting a little proud. Still look awesome. And the white wheels on a white R27 is right up my street!

Yellow one looks like 18s, white one 17s. They sit out a bit due to the spoke design

jante-speedline-sl675-clio-gra-15p.jpg

Reactions: Northloopcup