Random car/bike videos thread

@///M that's the same car as the 400bhp 200, but before it went FI.I think it was schrick cams and a ktec induction kit, with ktec exhaust.
That last 172 is @Northloopcup's old car I believe.

Sounded really nice. Obviously the mic position was helping the sound but the induction sounded really good.

Yes guilty as charged. Lol!

WANT that engine mate! Loved it. Bet that car was an absolute riot!

Sounded really nice. Obviously the mic position was helping the sound but the induction sounded really good.

WANT that engine mate! Loved it. Bet that car was an absolute riot!
Yeah 230bhp and 900kgs made for some entertainment mate. That engine is now destined to be fitted in a rally car.

Yeah 230bhp and 900kgs made for some entertainment mate. That engine is now destined to be fitted in a rally car.

Serious wantage mate, really. 900 kgs is very good going too! Wouldn't want that side of it to be honest :smiley: Definitely want the engine though!

Serious wantage mate, really. 900 kgs is very good going too! Wouldn't want that side of it to be honest :smiley: Definitely want the engine though!
Well I could build you one no bother mate! Lol! They do come with a high cost though unfortunately as genuine R3 components cost.
This one?

If so, watching now! :smiley:
Yep! That's the one! In this video it only had 170bhp and kw v2 suspension, so it wasn't at its development peak so to speak.

Well I could build you one no bother mate! Lol! They do come with a high cost though unfortunately as genuine R3 components cost.
Yep! That's the one! In this video it only had 170bhp and kw v2 suspension, so it wasn't at its development peak so to speak.

Built motor you say?... Ha, don't tease mate. I've seen some of those price lists and yeah, it's probably a tad out of my price range :smiley:

Great lap in the 172. Love how hardcore the rubbing is!!! Collar up is a nice touch too :thumb: Brave do with no lid though!

Built motor you say?... Ha, don't tease mate. I've seen some of those price lists and yeah, it's probably a tad out of my price range :smiley:

Great lap in the 172. Love how hardcore the rubbing is!!! Collar up is a nice touch too :thumb: Brave do with no lid though!
Well you're looking at £250 per piston and £500 per cam for the R3 stuff if memory serves me correctly. Then you've got all the rest of the work to do, so a bit of porting and measuring up tolerances etc. It soon gets out of hand! Lol!

Cheers. That rubbing boiled my piss massively! Haha! Collar up is the only way to go, and as for no lid - no sense no feeling. :tearsofjoy:

Well you're looking at £250 per piston and £500 per cam for the R3 stuff if memory serves me correctly. Then you've got all the rest of the work to do, so a bit of porting and measuring up tolerances etc. It soon gets out of hand! Lol!

Then you need to factor in the 2.2ltr stroker kit :smiley:

I've had a think about it mate, many times. If ever I do it I'd go full monty forged nutbox, I just can't do half measures. It would be SO good. But I'm supposed to be saving... :smiley:

Reactions: Northloopcup
Good save this one - shame about the outcome!

Jesus. What are you doing? GET OUT OF THE...

Gutter. So close to coming out of it just needing new trousers. Nothing much more he could have done, maybe started braking when he saw the dirt rather than just backing off but it would have saved him very little. Bless him posting the lap before as an RIP video too. Feel for the bloke.

Last edited: