Random puddle of water under car......

vivid white

Platinum Member
Hi all,

Let me explain from the start......

Earlier I was just messing with my washer jets and trying to re position them into a half useful position......in doing this I sprayed quite a lot of water to test the position.

I then drove about 4 miles to pick the other half up and while waiting for her I was pulled up on the side of the road half on the kurb and half on the road. At this point I had my climate control on auto and it was set to about 19.

The missus got in the car and as I reversed back off the curb I noticed quite a substantial amount of water on the floor from under my car which wasn't there when I pulled up. I got out of the car to check it and it definitely wasn't petrol, oil, or anything else just water.

Any ideas what it could be?

Thanks
James

......could be the air con....or your sump tray was holding some water from the washers and this emptied out when the car was up the kerb at an angle?

I would agree with Slime. Try the aircon again tomorrow while it is warm but I wouldn't have thought it will be anything to worry about at all.

This is what I thought to be honest but didn't want to mention it. Just wanted to see what people came up with first.

James

Sounds like it could be both, water collects everywhere and the ngle of the kirb might have shifted it?