[NSFW] Celebrity crushes

Is she not a Leeds fan Jimmy?

'Fraid not Ben, her allegiance lies with a team on the other side of the Pennines :worried:

However if she showed up on my doorstep wearing nothing but a smile and a Man U scarf, then allowances could be made :smiley:

'Fraid not Ben, her allegiance lies with a team on the other side of the Pennines :worried:

However if she showed up on my doorstep wearing nothing but a smile and a Man U scarf, then allowances could be made :smiley:
Out of politeness I'm sure you'd invite her in:smiley:

I've just googled her and she hails from Saafend.... So obviously she's a Utd fan!!

Lela Loren - Angela Valdez from the series 'Power' which I'm currently watching (brilliant series, highly recommend)
Think I might have fallen in love with her, although I'd better hope my girlfriend never reads this or she might kill me haha :chair: She looks pretty good with 'less' clothes too

View attachment 15029 View attachment 15030 View attachment 15031
I can attest to both how good a series Power is and just how good Lela Loren's shagging scenes are :thumb:

Reactions: matt9566
Out of politeness I'm sure you'd invite her in:smiley:

I've just googled her and she hails from Saafend.... So obviously she's a Utd fan!!

Sure, only out of politeness though :wink:

Exactly, born in Essex, supports Man U...go figure!

Oh man, I just love watching countdown just to watch her!

And on 8 out of 10 cats she can be a little dirty, which is nice!

Word games have never been so much fun!! There is an episode of 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown - she is writing the solution to the number thing and she draws a cock and balls - she then asks the contestants "Would you like it on the shaft??"

Filth.

Never been much of a fan of her but got to say in the music video side to side ariana grande looks bloody amazing particularly in the pink bodysuit and on the bike...

Can keep nikki man-aj though.

ariana-grande-t.jpg

Highly recommend the video :wink:

Reactions: Gordini and Adam_C
LOL at Nikki Man-aj :smiley: true though... I really don't get this whole massive booty thing, doesn't appeal to me!

Ariana Grande is well nice, excellent choice sir!

LOL at Nikki Man-aj :smiley: true though... I really don't get this whole massive booty thing, doesn't appeal to me!

Ariana Grande is well nice, excellent choice sir!

Im partial to some booties, kylie jenner for example, but nikki man-aj is gross.

Never been much of a fan of her but got to say in the music video side to side ariana grande looks bloody amazing particularly in the pink bodysuit and on the bike...

Can keep nikki man-aj though.

ariana-grande-t.jpg

Highly recommend the video :wink:

:hearteyes::hearteyecat:

Similar Thread Suggestions